Chips Ahoy! Sour Patch Kids Cookies

BigDill

2023 Morgan Cup - Team Hackers - Cobra Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Found these at Target today. My kids are huge Sour Patch Kids fans, so they are pretty excited to give them a try tonight. Personally, I find the combination to be really strange.

9D660B21-68B8-4495-8193-B21D9873985B.jpeg864C2812-C294-4B4E-9827-F23C8A669762.jpeg

I’m not sure what to think about these, but I need to know more

I do not think they will be good but I would try one.

Two things I don't like separately, so I don't think I will like them together! Firm No!

I do believe that several adult beverages would need to be in my system before I would reach for one of those.

Saw them at my last trip to the store and said hard pass.

Hmmm not sure.

Could go either way IMO, I expect a full breakdown, THP club review style though.

I mean, I don't feel like I need these in my life, but if they were there I'd have to try them just to satisfy my curiosity.

Oh man, these did not taste like anything I expected 😂😂😂

They were really sweet. Like imagine dunking a cookie into kool-ade. Not so much sour, but definitely a hint. But so, so sweet. Honestly, I didn’t hate it. It was fun, defiantly a huge candy flavor, with traditional cookie coming in on the back end. Zero chocolate flavor, which is to be expected because there isn’t any in the cookie,

I think that would be a pass for me.

They were really sweet. Like imagine dunking a cookie into kool-ade. Not so much sour, but definitely a hint. But so, so sweet. Honestly, I didn’t hate it. It was fun, defiantly a huge candy flavor, with traditional cookie coming in on the back end. Zero chocolate flavor, which is to be expected because there isn’t any in the cookie,
I’m in. Candy cookies coming my way. If donuts are bogo next time I go to the store it’s gonna be a heck of a shopping trip!

As a Sour Patch fan, I NEED to try these. Not sure if I'll like them, but must try.

I love both candies but no one at in hell should they be combined.

I'll pass on these.

I like both , but together seems strange to me

My kids (6 & 8) each tried one tonight, and unsurprisingly, they freaking loved them. I get the feeling kids are the target demographic on these.

Back