Time for FB to be flooded with these stupid 'ads' ... He lost me at "desert" though
Screenshot_20220809-184302_Facebook.jpg

Swansea Town Beach last one the ice cream truck had. 20220813_142337_HDR.jpg

These showed up in my stop and Rob’s freezer last week. Just saw them this morning.
459AB75E-537F-408D-A572-F078D588E7C6.jpeg

Our local Caseys had an entire basket full so I thought I was good for awhile and then they disappeared. I bet some idiot posted them online. Wouldn't surprise me with some of the locals around here, always trying to make a buck.

My local store just now.
23886D82-E3F9-4523-8AA5-07FFCA68BEC0.jpeg
their sales rep for whichever provider they use says he’s been told that production will be ongoing. FWIW.

How bad do you want a Choco-Taco?
1B6FE3DF-886B-4B8E-A165-59A417AAECD6.jpeg

We should make a new product called "Ice Cream Waffle Pita" which will be a waffle cone folded into a pita sandwich shape, and filled with ice cream and topped with chocolate and nuts. Its totally different from a Choco Taco, and will fill the void.

We should make a new product called "Ice Cream Waffle Pita" which will be a waffle cone folded into a pita sandwich shape, and filled with ice cream and topped with chocolate and nuts. Its totally different from a Choco Taco, and will fill the void.
Where do I invest?

Or.. the choco burrito. I think that could be Amazing..

Mediterranean Choco Taco?

Mediterranean Choco Taco?
Exactly but we cant use choco or taco in the name or we will be sued. So how about Ice Cream Pita?

Exactly but we cant use choco or taco in the name or we will be sued. So how about Ice Cream Pita?
Let's find us a lawyer to draft up some documents on this. =)

I'm in - I've always wanted to be rich.

From the latest I’ve heard it’s not coming back but they are working on something new (whatever that means)

Between dynamic handicapping and this, you sir are changing the world. :)

I got far too excited when I saw this thread got bumped.

Back