Aww man. This sucks.

It seems like this is what companies do to refuel buzz. I bet a lot of people crying about it haven’t had one in years.

It’s part of the their plan. I’m about 80% sure it will be back at some point. It will sell out immediately. They will then come out and say they’ve run out of the ingredients for them it’ll go away again, rinse repeat.

No I’m not bitter about Mexican pizza why do you ask?
Was thinking the same thing. Imagine how crazy people will go when May becomes "Choco Taco" month and that's the only time you can buy them. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that they didn't blast out to the entire world that they're disappearing...seems like it's being spread through back channels.

The only ones to blame our ourselves. Can’t remember the last time I bought a choco taco.

one Day you will buy your last choco taco without knowing it will be your last. Hold your loved ones tight ya’ll and stay safe.

Was thinking the same thing. Imagine how crazy people will go when May becomes "Choco Taco" month and that's the only time you can buy them. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that they didn't blast out to the entire world that they're disappearing...seems like it's being spread through back channels.
It’s more ‘organic’ marketing that way and reaches a wider variety of people when spread on socials.

I had never seen a Choco Taco near my hometown until the last week they started stocking them at a local gas station. maybe they got a discount on some old inventory.

Either way - this makes me sad. Reminds me of the Grandaddy brothers whenever I see them.

The only ones to blame our ourselves. Can’t remember the last time I bought a choco taco.

one Day you will buy your last choco taco without knowing it will be your last. Hold your loved ones tight ya’ll and stay safe.
This is fair, however, they flat out have not sold them anywhere around here for over two years.

I've tried actively for at least two straight Grandaddy's haha

This is fair, however, they flat out have not sold them anywhere around here for over two years.

I've tried actively for at least two straight Grandaddy's haha
Friend at the club's wife told me she heard yesterday and went looking for them in the snack bar, but they were all out :cautious:

Friend at the club's wife told me she heard yesterday and went looking for them in the snack bar, but they were all out :cautious:
I think it's an Ohio problem.

I went to every stupid Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, etc in a 25 minute radius of my house and none of them had them. And this has been at least a couple years like this.

Try convenience stores. The two I stop at most had them.

I think it's an Ohio problem.

I went to every stupid Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, etc in a 25 minute radius of my house and none of them had them. And this has been at least a couple years like this.
My wife was nonplussed by the news, and she is already sick of Grandaddy talk, so I didn't even try to explain why this is such a gut punch :ROFLMAO:

Sad to see this go :cry:

I'll be looking for them very actively now 😞

It seems like this is what companies do to refuel buzz. I bet a lot of people crying about it haven’t had one in years.

It’s part of the their plan. I’m about 80% sure it will be back at some point. It will sell out immediately. They will then come out and say they’ve run out of the ingredients for them it’ll go away again, rinse repeat.

No I’m not bitter about Mexican pizza why do you ask?
I can tell you I have had more than 1 this year. Lol.. these are a family fav. It’s the perfect store bought ice cream treat. Every bite gets you some of all the goodness.

Mira crazy because they are all over here..

So sad

Target acquired:

20220726_125114.jpg

It is a sad day for me. I wonder if I can find them anywhere.

I tried 3 stores on my way home to acquire a stash, no dice. Tomorrow, I’ll hit the 7/11.

This just in:
Canadians feel FOMO as Americans mourn discontinued Klondike Choco Taco

If they ever try to take away the almighty Jos Louis there will be hell to pay!!!!!

My sources tell me this will be temporary and it will be coming back

i remember in 6th grade the ice cream man would always park outside the school when class ended. back in 88 $1.25 was a lot of money. never could afford the choco taco. my go to was 50¢ strawberry shortcake.

Back