Video Chris Voshall from Mizuno

I missed it live, but watching it now. Good stuff so far as expected.

Glad I was able to listen to most of the chat this morning. The blue Mizuno drivers were some of the best looking ones I've ever seen. Wish they could have kept it going and I don't really get the argument from the retailers side.

Work call got in the way for the second half of live session! Great video and even better content. Love the banter...

I can get behind his vegan - he doesn't want fake vegan dishes. hater of Impossible burgers haha!

The raw vs material groove discussion was also very enlightening as well as general iron chat... WOW sooo passionate and knowledgeable!

Last edited:
That was fun! Chris was wrong though...the answer was Primetime!! And I am very interested to see what is coming out later this year!!

The raw vs material groove discussion was also very enlightening as well as general iron chat... WOW sooo passionate and knowledgeable!
Yeah, I liked that too, I figured that raw gives sharper edges when new ............ I would not have thought that after six months or so of normal use, not so much.

Thanks to everybody that tuned in today or have watched since then in the first post. Lots of fun talking tech with Chris.

A chat involving Chris Voshall is a chat worth watching. He drops so much knowledge and his passion for his company’s products is unlike any other golf company’s frontman. You can tell he is jacked for the next Mizuno release!

Finally caught this chat on replay, thanks for taking us along - super enjoyable! And yes, even while being run over by a bus, the Canada jokes were good!

Great answer about the forged feel on driver compared to irons. Fantastic imagery!

Cheers @JB and @Vosh68!

🇨🇦

Just finished the replay and it was awesome! Chris Voshall is hilarious.. Would be a fun guy to play golf with and pick his brain! He needs to update his bag though!! 🤣

Been noodling on this all day since I was chatting live with Mizuno, is @Vosh68 the same Chris on live chat????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been chatting with Vosh a bit recently and we have some crazy fun stuff planned.

Will have to get him back on the show to discuss oon.

Been noodling on this all day since I was chatting live with Mizuno, is @Vosh68 the same Chris on live chat????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same guy, Chris Voshall.

Back