Christmas tree cakes!!!

Just had one for my snack with lunch.

I need to get a jump this year, sold out of the good ones so fast last year. Except the chocolate was still available...until New Years!

The chocolate ones...

I've never had these, and I don't think they're available in Canada - at least I've never seen them up here anyway!

Happy, but more sad. ONLY ONE At least it's a BIG pack ☺️ 20201120_120810.jpg

Do you know what kind of will-power it takes to get past the snack cake & donut section of the grocery store? I have to make an extra wide turn and still the Entenmanns rack is within armslength... of course, I'm just an enabler, bringing home the giant container of peanut butter for one son and a gallon of chocolate milk for the other one...

Is it uncommon that I’ve never eaten or have seen one of these in my life?

I’ve eaten plenty of Nutty Bars in my youth but I didn’t know such a thing as Christmas Tree Cakes existed, lol.

Last edited:
The real question is:

Do you make it home with package unopened?

Don't listen to Snicks. It's totally normal. Sane even. Very, very sane.

I’ve eaten plenty of Nutty Bars in my youth but I didn’t know such a thing as Christmas Tree Cakes existed, lol.
No it's not uncommon, that is if you shop at the local grocery store next to the Kremlin!:ROFLMAO:

Snicks does it right with a big glass of cold milk!

Oh my what a great snack with 🥛

I have never seen these before but asked my better half and with a sly grin she said “oh yeah, I’ve bought them before”. My wife needs to go back to CA....”Cakers Anonymous “.

Back