Cleveland Frontline Putters

Obviously, looks are personal. I don’t like black putters and prefer the look of the Huntington Beach 11. I think the black is one reason I didn’t fall in love with the Triple Track putters, so it isn’t limited to this putter.

That said, neither the Elevado or TT putters look bad and I would game them. They just don’t have an appeal to my eye that made me want to run out and try one. Example, the first time I saw the Cobra forged tec I wanted to run out and try those.

in case someone isn’t familiar with the Huntington Beach I was referencing
View attachment 8957065

i have one of these as well...absolutely love it as well. my two mallets are clevelands...go figure 😁

and has for some time now...ever since 2135. They just do the shape so well.
My favorite mallet shape ever when I think about it, only one I’ve ever gotten along with long term.

i think the elevado is STAYING in the bag...

I rolled a few balls today with a Frontline Elevado. Color me surprised! If I had not just ordered a new putter, it would have went home with me. Love the feel off the face. Fantastic sleeper.

I rolled 4 different putters yesterday and none of them whispered "I can beat your Elevado... Take me home"

You guys better be right since i just dropped $99 for one, way more than i have ever paid for a putter in my life! LOL

You guys better be right since i just dropped $99 for one, way more than i have ever paid for a putter in my life! LOL

$99 is a steal for this putter, Even if you don't like it you should be able to get money back (if not more) on secondary market.

Have a link? I'd be in on one for $99. (y)

Ok
Maybe we are onto something here. Rolled in a 40'downhill putt, dropped another ball and missed by a foot. Now the greens had just been punched and sanded so your results may vary. lol

Not completely sold on this putter for me, I'm used to a heel shaft, but again the long putting accuracy is amazing. Two more long, over 40' ended up within the leather.

After rolling my Cero for a full season now, I gotta say I really like it. At first I was worried the mallet was a little too big, But I've found it to be crazy consistent in letting me hold the intended line. The balance feels great, but at 35" it's slightly too long for me so I will prob get an inch taken off over the winter and see if that helps next year. I struggled with my previous putter (Huntington Beach 6) in getting the ball all the way too the hole. I missed short a lot and this year I was much more consistent in getting the ball all the way. The roll off the face just seemed to get the energy to the ball better. It took a bit to get used to, but after the adjustment period was over, I found myself really enjoying this putter and it won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Played the Frontline Elevado slant neck all year but dabbled with a Toulon Atlanta for the past month; about 6 rounds with it. Returning the Atlanta and going back to the Elevado!

Love my Frontline Elevado. The weight is perfect for me. Rolls better than my TM ardmore 2. Very happy with this purchase!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Used a Frontline Elevado all season. It will remain my gamer in 2021.

I agree. I wanted to try something milled so gave the the Toulon a try but decided to go back to the Frontline. No need to try anything else now!

Is anyone here willing to admit that they have rolled the ISO? Your secret is safe with me. :censored:

I haven't had the chance to roll one and I'm curious if the center support changes the feel/sound.

That's one I'd like to get - if only for a backup (but mainly for my wife who's going to get back into golf - at least that's what she keeps saying lol!)

@Canadan brought this one up today when we were chatting and made a point, if I’m looking at a mallet, why am I not looking at the one I should probably use forever.

Fair point :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else still rolling the Elevado?

@Canadan brought this one up today when we were chatting and made a point, if I’m looking at a mallet, why am I not looking at the one I should probably use forever.

Fair point :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else still rolling the Elevado?

I gamed the Elevado all year. It will be in my bag next year also.

I gamed the Elevado all year. It will be in my bag next year also.
I want another one. Bad. And I want to put a Stability shaft on it

Back