Cleveland Launcher Turbo Driver & Irons

According to the teaser, Cleveland isn’t releasing them until Monday, 9/9. Looks like Amazon jumped the gun.

Oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3528FC6E-641F-4E17-9284-E0A0BF90FA01.png1145CFB6-F916-40DD-802B-E7A0D77004ED.png
HB Turbo
can hear Fried Eggs Golf now - HB Turbo got some Turbulators, Got Turbulators ....

Attachments

• BDC9DCD6-F581-4B4F-9F9E-D16141AC5EB3.png
    BDC9DCD6-F581-4B4F-9F9E-D16141AC5EB3.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 5
The Halo Hybrid is on there too. If holds true, I do not understand why there are not offering higher lofted fairway options and hybrid options. The FW only goes up to a 5 W and hybrid only goes to a 4 hybrid. If this holds true, I wish Cleveland would follow Tour Edges example and provide more loft options

Having said this, the clubs do look sweet

I like the look of the driver, the name is a bit cliche, but the price is solid, looks solid, so if it performs, I can get over the name. I don't love the lack of flex options(no x-flex) or no new GI irons to replace the CBX, except for a rehashed HB irons.

sabig27;n8901660 said:
The Halo Hybrid is on there too.
Wow the Turbo driver is only $150 more than the Halo Hybrid. I could see the driver selling OK, but a Cleveland hybrid for $199 is destined to fail in the retail setting.

Looks wise it's a swing and a miss for me! Looks like the high bore and Gmax had a baby!

Patience people.

Patience.

#Embargo

I have been using the Draw driver for a week. Looks awesome but is loud. :)

I'm curious to see how the new Turbo HB irons compare to their predecessors...i.e. how much improvement there will be. Last year's model is going for a really attractive price at the moment.

Wonder if someone from Cleveland called Amazon and had the person fired for listing it early like callaway did with the Dicks employee that time.

....nah you don’t mess with Bezos

GolferGal;n8902276 said:
I second this. Info will come out when embargo is lifted. It's a shame when a company (especially one like Amazon) does something like this.

Why not just lock and delete this thread ?

erock9174;n8902315 said:
Why not just lock and delete this thread ?

Because the info is out there now, I am not going to delete the thread, does't mean I have to be happy about it. But I will also still honor the embargo dates set by the company until told otherwise. I have reviews of these products sitting waiting to be published, but I won't do it until it's ok to do it.

GolferGal;n8902319 said:
Because the info is out there now, I am not going to delete the thread, does't mean I have to be happy about it.

Bingo.

It may be out there, but we will always honor embargo’s when it comes to info.

Paaaaaatience....

GolferGal;n8902319 said:
Because the info is out there now, I am not going to delete the thread, does't mean I have to be happy about it. But I will also still honor the embargo dates set by the company until told otherwise. I have reviews of these products sitting waiting to be published, but I won't do it until it's ok to do it.

And of course people would take to social media and say THP censors threads when in reality it’s about honoring embargos and a company’s request (if submitted).

Alez367;n8902335 said:
And of course people would take to social media and say THP censors threads when in reality it’s about honoring embargos and a company’s request (if submitted).

Haters gonna hate. I don't pay it any mind. I can go to sleep at night with a clear conscious, that's all that matters to me.

Last edited:
IMHO THP is doing the right thing by honoring the embargo. Cleveland has been a stand up company and shown THP and its members tons of respect and deserves to have its product release schedule followed as requested. Respect and reputation still mean a lot, even more so in the instant gratification age of social media.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I don’t think anyone here is expecting THP representatives to post information about this product because they are bounded by embargo’s. It’s only us golfers who are excited about new Cleveland releases. But the last thing I want to do is frustrate Golfer Gal or JMan, so I will stay quiet till Monday

GolferGal;n8902276 said:
I second this. Info will come out when embargo is lifted. It's a shame when a company (especially one like Amazon) does something like this.

Very surprising to see it from a company like that.

Looks to be a glued hosel with no adjustable tech. Guess we'll know more tomorrow.

GolferGal;n8902276 said:

This isn't the first time Amazon has done this! They posted equipment before the release date in the last year. It slips my mind what it was, but I remember them doing it.

I think amazon has pulled them. Link in the OP doesn’t find any turbos.

Back