Cleveland Releases Black Irons

I could unload all of my clubs and fill them with these new offerings from Cleveland between the driver, irons, 588's.... I am now in major ponder mode!

I think i will have to wait till some in hand pics hit here befoe i decide if i like them or not.

yeah I'm curious to see if these are much darker than the BP finish or not

White irons? I think the Black Irons follow along with Clevelands Black Pearl type finish.

I cannot wait to get my hands on these.

yeah I'm curious to see if these are much darker than the BP finish or not

Looks to me like the same type of finish. Maybe just that little dampener in the back is going to be darker?:cleveland:

I hope it's darker otherwise why go with the 'black' moniker?

Looks to me like the same type of finish. Maybe just that little dampener in the back is going to be darker?:cleveland:

Once you go........:bananadance:

Is the dark black "damper" like the cg14 wedges to help with anti-vibration, or is a heavy material to lower the center of gravity for higher ball flight ? My guess is the later.

those are some amazing looking irons. Im deff gonna look into these!!!!!!!!!

I wish they had rendered the shaft as well.:drool:

I'm staying away from these threads I just got CG16 irons know all this. I cant no I wont look anymore :banghead:

I'm staying away from these threads I just got CG16 irons know all this. I cant no I wont look anymore :banghead:

Yeah well I just bought my irons and can still return them...I am just waiting on another announcement that I thought was going to be coming and I know is going to really make me want to kill myself.

Yeah well I just bought my irons and can still return them...I am just waiting on another announcement that I thought was going to be coming and I know is going to really make me want to kill myself.

lol. No more,PLEASE no more. I cant take it. haha. Take them back . This are just too nice!!!!:D

Sweet looking irons. Far far sweeter shaft in said irons.

Can't wait to give these a spin!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lol. No more,PLEASE no more. I cant take it. haha. Take them back . This are just too nice!!!!:D

Haha Yeah golf clubs are getting almost as bad as electronics these days. IOW if you bought what you thought were the best clubs. Ever! Don't look at any new ones. lol

Haha Yeah golf clubs are getting almost as bad as electronics these days. IOW if you bought what you thought were the best clubs. Ever! Don't look at any new ones. lol

I just bought a new putter...I have no idea why...I just couldnt help myself...these new cleveland clubs are starting to scare me since I already planned on buying the 588s.

I just bought a new putter...I have no idea why...I just couldnt help myself...these new cleveland clubs are starting to scare me since I already planned on buying the 588s.

haha I know what you mean! BTW if you want you can send that 310, that's on time out to me, I'll use up all the bad shots it has left in it, then send it back.

I've never found Cleveland irons to be too "sexy", partly because of the shiny sticker in every cavity, but those renderings show some real potential.

haha I know what you mean! BTW if you want you can send that 310, that's on time out to me, I'll use up all the bad shots it has left in it, then send it back.

Haha I miss my 9* 270...I went from that to the 290 to the 310...then I injured my shoulder again. Im only swinging 95 now...was 105 3 months ago.

KellyBo don't forget to turn in that invoice Monday!!!! Graphite Myazaki iron shafts. Cleveland has dropped the bomb once again. Great job!

I plan to do just that but I'm going to have a fitting first. :D BTW, it's a purchase order first.

I plan to do just that but I'm going to have a fitting first. :D BTW, it's a purchase order first.

OG is so used to getting invoices for the bets he makes on the course (and loses) that he assumed all golf related things were called invoices.

OG is so used to getting invoices for the bets he makes on the course (and loses) that he assumed all golf related things were called invoices.

LOL. Actually I think he made $6 this week. He's rolling in the dough.

I do have a question about these irons and forgive me if I'm skimming. Do you know how they compare to the CG16s in forgiveness? OG loves his CG16s and actually told me he has no interest in changing them right now. I am very interested in trying these out mostly because of the Miyazaki shaft.

Team Graphite KB!!:golf::golf2:

LOL. Actually I think he made $6 this week. He's rolling in the dough.

I do have a question about these irons and forgive me if I'm skimming. Do you know how they compare to the CG16s in forgiveness? OG loves his CG16s and actually told me he has no interest in changing them right now. I am very interested in trying these out mostly because of the Miyazaki shaft.

My gut feeling based on what I know is similarly. They will be a little lighter in my opinion and launch higher as well.

My gut feeling based on what I know is similarly. They will be a little lighter in my opinion and launch higher as well.

Well I will just have to give them a try. It would be great if you have these at the THP demo day WITH the Miyazaki shaft as well as the steel. You know how we love Miyazaki shafts so maybe Cleveland will be nice enough to send us both.

Back