Reaction score
Handicap
I need to pick up a set of these......

ken419

Return of the Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh Yeah
Was looking at a set of CG Gold Black irons I found for $299 maybe in a month or so. This is definitely a set I'll want to look at as well. When will they be available, and will they be available left-handed?

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Was looking at a set of CG Gold Black irons I found for $299 maybe in a month or so. This is definitely a set I'll want to look at as well. When will they be available, and will they be available left-handed?
Spring (March or so) and I dont know if they will be out in LH yet.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
I really feel these will be a hot seller due to the economy and the good name Cleveland golf has made for themselves. It will be interesting to see how these irons pan out in the coming year.

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
simple looking and great price point. Could be a good 'first real set' option

Jeplar

Reaction score
Handicap
So has anyone tried the TA7 irons?

I am 26 years old and from Denmark and looking for some new irons. My hcp. is 11.9. I usually play rounds in the mid/low 80'ies. I play around 2-3 times a week. The local pro at my club has these irons for a fair price with graphite shafts. I am interested in hearing if the TA7s are a suitable set of irons for a golf player like me, who is interested in reducing my already relatively low hcp? I have been reading online and some people say that the TA7s are more of a beginner set, can anyone confirm og deny this?

Right now I am playing with the first set of irons that I have ever had - they are about 10 years old I guess. They are a brand called "Gallery", which I think is a Callaway knock off. I seem to be stuck at my 11.9 hcp. If not anything else, I hope to get an psychological advantage by getting new irons.

Hope to get some replies!

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
So has anyone tried the TA7 irons?

I am 26 years old and from Denmark and looking for some new irons. My hcp. is 11.9. I usually play rounds in the mid/low 80'ies. I play around 2-3 times a week. The local pro at my club has these irons for a fair price with graphite shafts. I am interested in hearing if the TA7s are a suitable set of irons for a golf player like me, who is interested in reducing my already relatively low hcp? I have been reading online and some people say that the TA7s are more of a beginner set, can anyone confirm og deny this?

Right now I am playing with the first set of irons that I have ever had - they are about 10 years old I guess. They are a brand called "Gallery", which I think is a Callaway knock off. I seem to be stuck at my 11.9 hcp. If not anything else, I hope to get an psychological advantage by getting new irons.

Hope to get some replies!
i have! Loved these irons. They have a more traditional look at impact and I love tht. I thought to stock steel uniflex was a great shaft. Easy to hit and pretty forgiving across the face. For the price it's hard to resist. I'd have these as a backup just to mess around with.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in