Closest golf course to you...

According to Arccos it’s Waterford GC and no, I’ve never played there.

In my head was thinking Carolina Lakes or Fort Mill GC. I’ve never played Fort Mill, but have played Carolina Lakes once.

Country Club of Billerica is exactly one mile from me. I work there now and everything is free so it’s where I play now.
i used to live on Putney Circle in Billerica probably 1/4 mile from bcc

My club is the closet so yes I play it all the time. It's about a 1 mile drive to the club house through the neighborhood or about a PW to the #3 green. There are 3 courses at the Sun City retirement community that are about 10-12 minutes away and another 5 or so course that are probably 15-25 minutes away. I don't play any of these very often though. Maybe a different one once every couple months.

It's 2.4Km from me which is a 4 to 5 min drive. I no longer play it. They raised their prices at the start of the pandemic. Limited cart use (I play with a guy who's dad is 85 and would not let him have a cart after 3, it was 3:15!) The course is never in great condition, it's fair at best most times. They have a nice little exec course though so I will probably still play that. Unbeknownst to me, I played their sister course last week, got a decent tee price ($25) but soon found out they were literally aerating /sanding greens in the middle of the day while we were playing. Tee times are too close at both courses (8 mins) and they had temp tees, and greens and one closed hole. I will never play either course again if I can help it.

I actually found out from a website, that I have over 55 courses within an hour or so of me, I'm aiming to play as many of those at least once in the future year or so.

So did I lol . Microwave Associates Communications, First in Burlington then they moved. Good times.
Bruker Biospin. They are still there. Now I’m a customer of theirs.

Our club is 8 miles from the front door. Another is about 4 miles. Play it sometimes, but walk the dog on it almost daily.

1) .6 mile - “The Golf Club of Bristol”
• Don’t play this course.​

2) 2.8 miles - “The Virginian”
• I play this course several times a year​

3) 4.3 miles - “The Olde Farm”
• Home course​

Closest course is about 3 blocks from my house - Southwyck Golf Club In Pearland. We play it often but I feel fortunate that we have 3 public courses within 4 miles and another private course

100 yards?
My home looks over the Intercoastal from the front, and a golf course in the back.
There are 4 golf courses in my development. The one I live on is a Pete Dye design, it’s where the Monday After The Masters tournament is held each Spring, and a season of the Big Break was filmed.
*humble brag* ;)

Today, I live 3 miles, (6 minutes) from a nice, municipal course, with a very nice practice area and driving range that I spent quite a lot time using last summer. Two weeks from now I’m moving to a new house where there are several courses 20-40 minutes away, but none closer. I was trying to get a house next to my favorite course, but the people didn’t want to move.

Fossil Creek Golf Club. Nice track, very challenging.

I have a municipal golf course 7 minutes from my house. I haven't played it in years.

Riverdale Country Club is 1 mile away. I play there every Thursday night in a 2 man league.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rocky River GC. Don't play it much as it is decently expensive for the quality of the course.

Luckily I have 6 courses within 4 miles, 3 are private:
AL Gustin GC (owned my the university of MO, in half decent shape, the university Golf Team does not play this course, so that tells you something)
AH Nichol GC (owned by the City, usually in pretty good shape)
Lake of the Woods GC (owned by the City, usually in pretty good shape, but they have a posse of regulars that are asshats)
Columbia Country Club (Private, my home course, always in good shape, back 9 has lots of elevation changes)
Country Club of Missouri (Private, nice track, pretty flat, has drainage issues)
Old Hawthorne (Private, newest club in town, drove by it once, but looks like a nice course)

Bungay Brook is my closest course (5.7 miles). Play there all the time. Really fun layout.

https://bungaybrook.com/

Holes 10-14 wrap around our neighborhood. Makes it nice to walk on late in the evening and play a few holes until dark.

I have a golf course less than 3 miles from me Palm Valley GC, however it is a goat track par 3 that my daughter won't even play.

Closest that I play is about 7.8 miles St. Johns Country Club.

I’ve played St. John’s before when passing through for work. Loved that course!

I have a course where the clubhouse is a 0.5 mile walk. Pretty crazy considering the fact I live in an apartment. I've lived here for only 3 months, but have only played the course once. Unfortunately, this course does not have a driving range, or I would be there 3x a week at least hitting balls.

Back