Club Champion Indianapolis - full bag fitting

SeeMore getting some love right now. Probably his best stroke too.

5f8419c6dbf8e7bf0f919994861a53b7.jpg

That inventory is insane! Very cool thread Canadan

This is what i was hoping for. No speed through fitting, no forced swings. Keith said he wanted to take a break and now they are talking through a couple things and learning along the way. Really casual process.

9a219330b6ef6c558eefaa8a3b7af6cf.jpg

Freaking beauty.

Love that you’re documenting this Dan.

This is awesome.

Awesome thread. About as close as I'll get to a Club Champion fitting.

Looking forward to getting through all of this. I have my fitting in Cleveland on Monday so I’m interested on how this works out for me from a higher handicap perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that hes not getting the restaurant treatment where hes being pushed to make a selection and then leave

I love that hes not getting the restaurant treatment where hes being pushed to make a selection and then leave

I had the same experience. I took a break when I wanted to ask questions or take a breather from taking swings.

I had the same experience. I took a break when I wanted to ask questions or take a breather from taking swings.

That’s awesome. And that makes me want to try this just once

Next fitting is at three. Joey is in no hurry for us to leave.

even when i did my cc fitting several years ago, i wasn't treated that way at all. it's very relaxed, and at whatever pace you want. i'd go so far as to call it intimate, but in a sfw way.

Put a Ping G400 Max in his hands!!!

Joey is a great guy to work with. When I did my fitting there last year it was a awesome experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

what other shafts did he try in the f9?

I'm just telling you, that F9.....

I’m hoping to get a good comparison for the F9 and G400 max for my own benefit against my Rogue. Those 2 seem to be what I’m most interested in from a driver perspective right now since. The G410 probably isn’t available yet. I’m curious about the new PXG Gen2 driver with a higher MOI than the Max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back