Club Champion putter fitting

SeeMore Golf

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have been struggling with the flat stick lately. I just feel I have no consistency at all when I step up to the ball. I have made a few putter changes trying out different putters. Club champion just opened in Tucson on Monday so I am going on Friday aft for a fitting. I am going in with no expectations on brands. I am excited to see what truly works best for me.

troyefl

Jax, FL
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Enjoyed the fitting process with CC last year. The SAM putt lab monitor was really cool.

Enjoy and let us know how it goes!

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

OldeDude

Still Alive and Well
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
--18--
I had a putter fitting at Club Champion in January. It was a blast, and I learned a lot about my putting stroke. We determined that I was good with the putter I had, with just an adjustment to loft and lie.

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
They should be able to find something that works well for you.

BlueHen2006

Team THP #Grandaddy2018
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Enjoy the process!!

mikeg_74

B.T.S
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have been struggling with the flat stick lately. I just feel I have no consistency at all when I step up to the ball. I have made a few putter changes trying out different putters. Club champion just opened in Tucson on Monday so I am going on Friday aft for a fitting. I am going in with no expectations on brands. I am excited to see what truly works best for me.
Good Luck Brian. This was the best thing I did for my game. It helped me understand my path, what type of neck works best for me for optimal face balancing, what type if head shape works best, and the amount of loft I needed to help promote forward roll.

BahBahBS

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just impulsively bought a Toulon Atlanta off CPO. I'm thinking about going to CC after I get it to see if it's truly a good fit and/or if they can dial in a loft/lie adjustment if needed. Hmmmmm...

Chef23

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I did a write up on my fitting with them. I can't seem to find it when I get some time I will search for it and post a link for you. I felt it was very worthwhile and very low pressure. I wound up adjusting the three putters I brought with me which were good fits.

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good Luck Brian. This was the best thing I did for my game. It helped me understand my path, what type of neck works best for me for optimal face balancing, what type if head shape works best, and the amount of loft I needed to help promote forward roll.
Thanks Mike I am looking forward to learning more. I will admit I have not devoted a ton of time in the putting area. I have spent the last 2 years learning how to hit the ball LOL. I need to get way more serious in this area so this is the first step I feel.

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks guys I had read both of these when you did them. I had avoided going because we didn't have a CC here and I didn't want to go to Phx for an hour fitting. Now we are lucky enough to have a CC it is a no brainer!

golfinnut

Way too close to JohnSInVA!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Enjoy the process Brian! Let us know how it goes. This is definitely something I want to do. I lose so many strokes on the green .... not capitalizing on short putts. :eek:

Danimal

Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO Enthusiast
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am scheduling one of these as well. I have a CC about 10 minutes from my house and my putting, while improving, has held me back at times. I will watch your thread with anticipation.

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
I can't wait to hear about your experience. I haven't had a good putter fitting in 3-4 years.

fuffle master

Hit it, Hit it, Hit it Hard!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Going down
Are you looking for traditional only or will you look at different options like arm lock?

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Are you looking for traditional only or will you look at different options like arm lock?
I have no idea as I have never ever tried anything other than a traditional putter.

Parrot

The lower the latitude, the better the attirude.
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Brian, for a while I've been thinking about a putter fitting for the same reasons as you and your post really got me to thinking more about it. And, apparently, I had overlooked the fact that Club Champion has a Memphis location. So, Saturday, here we go.

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I am so pumped for you! Going through that fitting was SO much fun, and full of information that you can refer back to in the future.

Learn as much as you can.

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Brian, for a while I've been thinking about a putter fitting for the same reasons as you and your post really got me to thinking more about it. And, apparently, I had overlooked the fact that Club Champion has a Memphis location. So, Saturday, here we go.
LOL i am glad i can help you spend your money! I look forward to seeing what you get!

Doubleb21

AZTHP League Champ
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am so pumped for you! Going through that fitting was SO much fun, and full of information that you can refer back to in the future.

Learn as much as you can.
It will be super informative i am sure and a great way to spend Friday aft! I am really looking forward to the results. I will make sure to post my experience here.

Parorelse

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently did a SAM fitting through an independent fitter. I counted myself a good putter but was looking at new putter options. I learned a lot and definitely would not have picked the bat putter for.e without it. I highly encourage everyone to do it at least once. Very informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oumagic

‘20 Morgan Cup on Team Paradise
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.9
I am looking forward to hearing about your experience and what putter works best for you. 047B1D9F-60BC-4BDA-B615-3F7B31AEC677.jpeg

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in