Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

0e9273e79ecb475e164dd6e6efddc4f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to call it after 9, because there's a light show happening above and around us and will be for the next few hours

Lunch while we wait it out.

799033c4b0b15cf219250e05f46390e0.jpg

Time to wait out

One of the better golf course hot dogs. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

is there a way to photoshop mustard on that pic of the hot dog?

is there a way to photoshop mustard on that pic of the hot dog?
I agree totally Chris. A hot dog just isn't a hot dog without mustard!

Just caught up, hope you guys can get back out there soon.

Just caught up, hope you guys can get back out there soon.

Got worse, so we all got rain checks that live in the area. And heading home now

Got worse, so we all got rain checks that live in the area. And heading home now

Ah that's a bummer. Sorry to hear you guys got rained out, especially those who hiked it in for this.

Ah that's a bummer. Sorry to hear you guys got rained out, especially those who hiked it in for this.

Yeah, had a few from Miami and Gainesville I feel bad for, but we all had fun for 9 holes

It was pretty interesting to see numbers out on the range. The general rule seemed to be most didn't launch it as high, or hit it as high or far as they thought.

I ended up launching it significantly higher, and hitting it a bit higher than I thought. The XR has worked wonders for me in that regard.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Friends don't let friends slop ketchup on a hot dog
I hafta agree that is sacreligious

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry to see the rain out, but hopefully everybody enjoyed the front 9 and got something out of the testing

It was pretty interesting to see numbers out on the range. The general rule seemed to be most didn't launch it as high, or hit it as high or far as they thought.

I ended up launching it significantly higher, and hitting it a bit higher than I thought. The XR has worked wonders for me in that regard.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

looking forward to the data.

Thanks for coming out guys and sorry to see us get rained out. Appreciate you guys taking some swings to help with some data collection.

Back