Cobra Bio Cell and Bio Cell+ Fairway Wood Preview

I love these FW woods. They are the easiest fairway woods to hit that I have ever gamed. These will be in the bag for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these FW woods. They are the easiest fairway woods to hit that I have ever gamed. These will be in the bag for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a lot of fun for sure. Not life changing, but solid all around.

Picked up a black 3-4 bio cell + with 6q3 from global golf today along with a 3-4 hybrid. 20% off all cobra clubs made it hard to pass up !

I gotten to spend more time with the 3 wood in my bag and I can confirm that is not coming out anytime soon. Absolutely love the club. So incredibly easy to hit, the ball just jumps off the club and the distance I am getting is ridiculous.

Still need to re-grip it, but not in a hurry right now.

I gotten to spend more time with the 3 wood in my bag and I can confirm that is not coming out anytime soon. Absolutely love the club. So incredibly easy to hit, the ball just jumps off the club and the distance I am getting is ridiculous.

For me they launch wonderfully, I've come to embrace high launch. You're spot on, they just go.

Don't be afraid to post the distances you were seeing it! lol!!

For me they launch wonderfully, I've come to embrace high launch. You're spot on, they just go.
The launch caught me off guard - i was hitting it high and really high. I tweaked it a little and really love the ball flight I am seeing.

Pounded this the last couple days off the tee but better yet off the deck. High, long, soft. I know a lot of it is me working on things, but I don't do that with a non shallow fairway typically.

Picked up the 5-7 today. Hit it off the tee, fairway and rough today with Good results.

I've had a few rounds with the 3/4. Easily my favourite club in the bag. High launch, far, forgiving and it just feels solid. Love this club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but lately this has become my tee club. I slice with my driver and with my bio cell 3w at 15.5 its straight 95% of the time. And because of the slice on my driver and the 3w going straight ive been getting similar distance but still in the fairway! I love this FW!!

Hate to say it but lately this has become my tee club. I slice with my driver and with my bio cell 3w at 15.5 its straight 95% of the time. And because of the slice on my driver and the 3w going straight ive been getting similar distance but still in the fairway! I love this FW!!

I adore my 3w off the see dude, it's been my go to while I battle swing monsters with my driver.

I adore my 3w off the see dude, it's been my go to while I battle swing monsters with my driver.

Agreed. Yesterday, I launched the 3 wood off the tee about 230. Duffed my second shot with the 2/3 hybrid(1st round with it). Had 225 to the pin left so I figured what the heck. Pulled out the 3 wood and managed to launch the ball to the green. My partner was amazed. Now keep in mind I'm a 19 HCP so I was floored by this. Managed to salvage a par. I love this club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't read the whole thread but just wondering is the Bio Cell a decent upgrade over the Amp Cell? I just don't get along with my Amp Cell hybrid and are looking at changing it to maybe a 5-7 wood.

Picked up the 5-7 today. Hit it off the tee, fairway and rough today with Good results.

This has become my favorite wood I think, it's just so easy to hit and get good results. I'm liking it a ton!!

I haven't read the whole thread but just wondering is the Bio Cell a decent upgrade over the Amp Cell? I just don't get along with my Amp Cell hybrid and are looking at changing it to maybe a 5-7 wood.

It's slightly lower profile to get the middle of the clubface more at the equator of the ball which makes it easier to elevate off the deck. They've done this the last three versions of their fairways (slowly getting a little more shallow) but not to the point of taking away anything off the tee.

The bio cell tech has made it a more forgiving fairway but also longer both off the center and on mishits. They're a tremendously solid fairway wood.

Tried the bio cell+ out this week and was not a huge fan. Was not any longer than other 3 woods I have tried but might try the stock bio cell and see how that compares.

Just picked up a Blue Bio Cell 3/4 today. Got a great deal on it so it was an easy purchase. Looking forward to this weekend with it in play. Love the way the blue sets up. Plus it goes great with my Blue Bio Cell driver. I was hitting further and better ball flight than my current 3w.

I have not hit a hybrid since getting my 5-7 wood. I might ditch my hybrids and get another 5-7 then set one at 5 and one at seven.

I have not hit a hybrid since getting my 5-7 wood. I might ditch my hybrids and get another 5-7 then set one at 5 and one at seven.
My brother was just talking about doing the same as well

Was looking for a 5 wood replacement for a couple of months. Bio cell was on the radar but didn't pull the trigger. Now I see a price drop of almost half in my nearest store. No brainer, my credit card is crying already

By far the best 5 wood I've hit, I love my 3 and 5.

Back