NOVA_40_ADDRESS.png

Torino

TORINO_ADDRESS.png

Stingray

STINGRAY_ADDRESS.png

Stingray 40

STINGRAY_40_ADDRESS.png

THESE ARE SO COOL.

I am interested in trying these. Does it come with an Arccos sensor? I usually play a 33” putter, but 34” with an integrated sensor would probably work. I had my mind pretty set on a different putter if it was released, so I will likely wait to try both.

I am interested in trying these. Does it come with an Arccos sensor? I usually play a 33” putter, but 34” with an integrated sensor would probably work. I had my mind pretty set on a different putter if it was released, so I will likely wait to try both.

Should be the 2nd to last paragraph of the article. But yes. It does come with an integrated Arccos sensor in the Lamkin SinkFit Straight grip. Which will play similar to a SuperStroke 2.0 and weigh 99 grams.

The varying loft aspect on the putter sounds fantastic on paper. Obviously something you’d need to try, but wow.

The addition of the SIK face is pretty awesome.

Should be the 2nd to last paragraph of the article. But yes. It does come with an integrated Arccos sensor in the Lamkin SinkFit Straight grip. Which will play similar to a SuperStroke 2.0 and weigh 99 grams.
I missed that. 34” with integrated sensor will work for me. 34” with a screw-in sensor doesn’t.

This was part of the SuperSport and was really well received.
There's a tech story with that face that makes a lot of sense to me and is intriguing. Cobra seems like a perfect avenue to bring that tech into more of the mainstream.

I missed that. 34” with integrated sensor will work for me. 34” with a screw-in sensor doesn’t.

I think a lot of people will fall into that camp.

Oh hello there. I saw the teaser and assumed it would be just another one off limited release. This is a lot more intriguing to me now. I tend to gravitate to more traditional putters. The 3D printed models, while very interesting, just don't do it for me. A classic looking putter with a price tag of $250 is really nice. The SIK face was probably the one thing that would have gotten me to take the 3D models more seriously. Now that option is available in something more my speed. Definitely going to keep an eye out for these.

I cannot cannot cannot do a screw in sensor on my putter despite a full effort.
The integrated sensor in these is not noticeable.
Would be nice if there was a smaller pistol option, but not a deal breaker.

These look really good. When I got to see these, the only worry I had was glare on the model with the metallic tops. They look great though.

I really can't wait to give that SIK insert a shot. Apparently it's thicker than most inserts that are currently out on the market and a pretty soft feeling. In the end, I really want to see how good of a roll comes off of it and I love the theory behind it on how it works regardless of how you strike the putt.

loved the sik face so much on the supersport, but the weight never agreed with my blade-needing stroke.

Was hoping there would be a lighter 3D printed bladey shape. but the sik face was good enough for me to give the vintage a shot.

incoming.

sport-45-hero-min.jpg

I really like what they did with the vintage line. Still some good tech with classic looks and at a good price.
Agreed. Sik tech and those looks at that price is a winning combination in my mind. Plus the weight adjustability to play with if that's your thing.

Wooooooah! That is an incredible line-up, and I now have yet another few days where I shall be achieving next to nothing at work. Some really great tech in these, can't wait to get down the rabbit hole.

Speaking of weights, you WILL be able to purchase weights separately and I believe they mentioned a weight kit could also be available.

Nice looking putters, Cobra made it worth the wait for those anticipating them. The SIK face is interesting technology.

Nice Touch to name the Vintage series after Famous 60's cars
Sport
Nova
Stingray
Torino
Makes people of a certain age more comfortable with the putter.

I like the look of the Grandsport but will likely end up with the Nova 40 or Stingray 40 for some toe hang and I need to compare to the two ball Ten I have been looking at to see which is my first purchase of the summer. Getting a Cobra and Odyssey is not out of the question, but both are not being bought at the same time ;)

Back