COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

I am a sucker for new products to tinker with. This grip just made the Agera even more stable than it already was.
2a7f5eedaed13356a1f764a43a29c985.jpg
I'd try this lol

Choices, choices, choices. I have a Cuda-40 and really like it. I've rolled a Stingray-40 and like it a lot. The 7 shape has always been an eye pleaser. I have not had the chance to try out the Agera-30. The 3D putters I've looked at all seem overly bulky to me but I'll give the Agera-30 a go. I'm anxious to see if we get new shapes this Spring. I love choices.

Choices, choices, choices. I have a Cuda-40 and really like it. I've rolled a Stingray-40 and like it a lot. The 7 shape has always been an eye pleaser. I have not had the chance to try out the Agera-30. The 3D putters I've looked at all seem overly bulky to me but I'll give the Agera-30 a go. I'm anxious to see if we get new shapes this Spring. I love choices.

I still have yet to see a Cobra putter. I'm not a fan of the bigger mallets and I don't know how I would do with the Agera or Stingray. Without seeing the Supernova, I don't know how I would do with that. It looks a little big for me. I'd prefer a mid mallet with toe hang.

I still have yet to see a Cobra putter. I'm not a fan of the bigger mallets and I don't know how I would do with the Agera or Stingray. Without seeing the Supernova, I don't know how I would do with that. It looks a little big for me. I'd prefer a mid mallet with toe hang.
I really wish the Torino was available in a slant neck.

I’m really thinking of pulling the trigger on a cuda. The only think stopping me is I can’t seem to get it in 37”. I want to do a Fowler build on it and love the low offset or the single bend. Also I’m scared they will release some 2023 putters lol. They roll very well in the stores for me. Can’t seem to stop walking over and picking it up.
I gamed the Cuda all last season and really enjoyed it. If you want to have a 37” you’d have to extend it yourself as 35” is the longest they sell.

I really wish the Torino was available in a slant neck.
Same. I might actually consider that shape again. I’d also love to see a wide blade with slant neck too

Same. I might actually consider that shape again. I’d also love to see a wide blade with slant neck too
Vintage Widesport would be great with a slant neck.

No interest in a Supernova? It's virtually the same size as an Odyssey Ten, plus it's kind of a mashup of a Ten/Stingray and a 7 shape.

No interest in a Supernova? It's virtually the same size as an Odyssey Ten, plus it's kind of a mashup of a Ten/Stingray and a 7 shape.

I’ve looked at photos of it but the 3D putters look really bulky to me. I don’t think the lines are clean. I’ll give it a roll. If it knocks my socks off, it could get tapped.

I am a sucker for new products to tinker with. This grip just made the Agera even more stable than it already was.
2a7f5eedaed13356a1f764a43a29c985.jpg
@Realmfg Any chance you'd be willing to start a new thread on this grip with a review? I looked at their website and I think it's pretty interesting.

@Realmfg Any chance you'd be willing to start a new thread on this grip with a review? I looked at their website and I think it's pretty interesting.

Just got it today, so I would need some time with it. I can tell you that it is incredibly easy to keep the face square and do a straight back straight through. The longer shaft also allows some different hand positions that may help, especially with short putts. It has a nice tacky feel and fits perfectly in the hands. I putted for about 30 minutes and was super impressed. Their service is great. They call/text/send pics along the way. I filled out a question and got a call that day and had a very nice conversation that really made me take the chance.

I’ve looked at photos of it but the 3D putters look really bulky to me. I don’t think the lines are clean. I’ll give it a roll. If it knocks my socks off, it could get tapped.
I thought the same until I used one. It wasn't near as bulky in hand

Haven't had much luck seeing more of the Cobra putters. Right now, I'm leaning Nova or Widesport as my leading possible choices. The Agera and SuperNova are just huge to my eye, something I struggle with. The feel off the face is nice, though I've only been able to roll right-handed ones. Going to keep looking and try them all more, as I can.

Finally got around to blackening out the shaft on the Double Wide

EC97E9EE-F281-4306-BF3D-5C23DDBDD866.jpegEF0936E6-9D8F-4CDD-8897-13EF38F49C2E.jpeg35F19A88-25C1-47B7-9BCE-136B55D788EA.jpeg

Still can’t get over how good the Supernova is.

How do you blacken it out?

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

How do you blacken it out?

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
5/8” black heat shrink. I grab it off eBay in 10’ sections. I like it cause if I ever sell the club it comes right off with a utility knife.

I would agree that most of them are but the Supernova I think will surprise you

I would agree that most of them are but the Supernova I think will surprise you

Surprise as to shape or performance, or both.

Surprise as to shape or performance, or both.
Shape/size, he mentioned the 3D printed models were bulky I was just suggesting the size of the Supernova model might surprise

Shape/size, he mentioned the 3D printed models were bulky I was just suggesting the size of the Supernova model might surprise

Thanks. To me, it’s interesting how my perception of size, without having seen anything but a photo, can affect my judgement.

Back