Cobra King F6+ Driver Preview

Well I messed around with the f6+ until I got hooked. Meet my new driver!
0d76d3a30370a0933177471488f0129b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Greatvlooking stick

Thanks, I'm thoroughly impressed with it. It beat out my VP fair and square ( as well as everything else I tried this year), consistently higher ball speeds and lower spin (153 avg vs 150 with the VP, and the VP is longer in overall length) . I almost didn't do it because I have hit more fairways with the VP than I ever have, but then I realized that was just silly. I had something to do with hitting those fairways, and I have seen no real difference in dispersion between the two. I mean I can hit lousy shots with both, but I hit more good shots with the F6+. Not to mention, since I'm like one of 4 people on the planet that like the Vapor Pro, I can certainly find another if I chose to.

It has the Red tie 60 stiff shaft. I may look into getting a black tie for it with the cobra adapter.

Well I messed around with the f6+ until I got hooked. Meet my new driver!
0d76d3a30370a0933177471488f0129b.jpg

Such a fun looking driver.

Still think this one is the most badass looking color scheme though.

32c43e52c510b4c96d68eb5868e1de86.jpg

Such a fun looking driver.

Still think this one is the most badass looking color scheme though.

32c43e52c510b4c96d68eb5868e1de86.jpg
That green is sweet!

I hit 3/4 of a small bucket with the F6+ today at lunch, just so easy to hit, and long. It seems like I get a lot roll out with this as well, with the weight forward. Anyone else notice that?
I'll have to see how that works out on the course this weekend if I can.

4776823463877175244-account_id1_zpspv8a44io.jpg

Pretty.

I know. Makes one think twice about going blue.

Took the F6+ out for 9 holes today. I hit some titanic drives with it. Titanic is also a good way to describe how things went directionally, a disaster on the maiden voyage. I didn't hit a single fairway. Now I'm scratching my head wondering why it worked so well on the range. Maybe I just can't get the same control with a lighter shaft as I do with heavier. At any rate, I may try some different shafts, or I may just go back to the Vapor Pro and quit looking at drivers for a while.

Took the F6+ out for 9 holes today. I hit some titanic drives with it. Titanic is also a good way to describe how things went directionally, a disaster on the maiden voyage. I didn't hit a single fairway. Now I'm scratching my head wondering why it worked so well on the range. Maybe I just can't get the same control with a lighter shaft as I do with heavier. At any rate, I may try some different shafts, or I may just go back to the Vapor Pro and quit looking at drivers for a while.

Had a similar experience hitting it well on the range vs the course today.

Hit some Huge bombs On Friday though, just didn't have it in my swing today. I love this driver.

Had a similar experience hitting it well on the range vs the course today.

Hit some Huge bombs On Friday though, just didn't have it in my swing today. I love this driver.
I dropped some bombs with it today, just nowhere near where I was trying to. I didn't have that problem with the last couple of drivers. I'll try some different shafts, Grandura 550 for sure, and hopefully get a handle on it, otherwise it's got to go.

Hit this a lot on the range today and proved I can hit it where I am trying to, more often than not . I don't know what the deal was yesterday, but I didn't have any problem today. No time to play today, but need to get this out on the course soon to see if I can do it on the course where it actually counts.
The distance gain is real for sure.

Pounding this today on the range again! A few pulls and pushes, but mostly dead straight, solid, and deep(for me). That's the stuff that got my attention in the first place and caused me to think of switching even though I already have a really solid driver. The F6+ is more forgiving and longer than my Vapor Pro, no doubt. Now if I can only get the same same level of consistency with it, then it will be a winner for sure.

Bringing this to the range tonight and hitting it on GC2. Looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers I am seeing out of it. Will probably bring GBB with me as well for comparison, if I am able to get it dialed in.

6dfb21d3d89ea9f42b808b8572326ee0.jpg

Bringing this to the range tonight and hitting it on GC2. Looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers I am seeing out of it. Will probably bring GBB with me as well for comparison, if I am able to get it dialed in.

Soooooo shiny! Looking forward to your gc2 thoughts

Soooooo shiny! Looking forward to your gc2 thoughts
Yeah I can't wait. Most contact was low last night, but overall performance was good. Need to have more contact in this area.

ec0abe681e6064696eab059427624554.jpg

That is very solid contact - center face hits will definitely put a smile on your face

That blue looks great! What shaft do you have in it?

Yeah I can't wait. Most contact was low last night, but overall performance was good. Need to have more contact in this area.

ec0abe681e6064696eab059427624554.jpg

Nice! This will drop some bombs when hit there.

I had the stock red tie lengthened to fit me better and now it's too soft. Way too much spin, really inconsistent ball flight. I'm having the adapter pulled and put on my Grandura 550 shaft to see if that is a better option because it has worked great in every club I have put it in so far. If that doesn't work out too well I see that I can get a black tie with the my fly adapter pretty cheap on the bay.

The stock weight is 18 grams, if I get the 22g and 14g weight how would that affect my ball flight (set to towering) in this?

The stock weight is 18 grams, if I get the 22g and 14g weight how would that affect my ball flight (set to towering) in this?

heavier would would give you a little higher flight . Gives more weight pushed further back would also give higher MOI

heavier would would give you a little higher flight . Gives more weight pushed further back would also give higher MOI

Gracias good sir. 25% if you buy 4 weights or more from Cobra

Back