Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Doing this for a friend, not for me, ha ha, I pulled up the SpeedZone clubs on the Cobra website and even though pre-orders are supposed to be available today, the ability to order has not been engaged yet. Hmmmm...
I have been looking for one as well. There are a few big box stores that have them available. I’m trying to find out whether Budget Golf will have an avenue to pre-order over in the iron thread.

I was going to try a demo of these. Any advice of which of the 2 models to try? I have a 105-110mph swing speed but a bad slice problem and definitely favor forgiveness. Thanks!

I was going to try a demo of these. Any advice of which of the 2 models to try? I have a 105-110mph swing speed but a bad slice problem and definitely favor forgiveness. Thanks!

It might depend upon your launch and spin profiles, but based on what information you have provided, you might gravitate towards the Extreme. The good thing, is that if you go demo, you should be able to try both.

Gave this one a spin today
527E5C1A-35BC-4456-A99C-13E991192339.jpeg89499FB1-A770-4B23-A5B9-1A5F397D0293.jpeg8A58158D-2AC1-4A95-84CE-A4A0D0E851C4.jpegE13739D4-8813-4978-9EE3-24B6427C9172.jpeg84E08239-80FB-43E9-9D26-7826992D88D5.jpeg

Not sure why my pics rotate after uploading ??

Not sure why my pics rotate after uploading ??

If you were using Tapatalk, that is a known issue for them.
If you were using the forum directly, it means they rotated on your phone. Our software should not (really does not), have a way to rotate automatically.

Looking at some of the reviews online and on youtube, they're all saying the new Speedzone is definitely better on offcenter strikes than the F9. From those that have hit it, is this true? I loved my F9 when I hit it on the screws, but hated anything off the center to slightly high side of the face. Also, how much louder is it really over the F9? I haven't had a chance to see any demos at our local big box stores yet.

I cannot wait to demo these. It will take something special to knock my Cobra F9 driver out of the bag but I do like the look of these!!

It might depend upon your launch and spin profiles, but based on what information you have provided, you might gravitate towards the Extreme. The good thing, is that if you go demo, you should be able to try both.
Thanks! Yeah I probably will try both at the golf center. My only issue is as a newer player I'm not the most consistent so it can be tough to get accurate results

If you were using Tapatalk, that is a known issue for them.
If you were using the forum directly, it means they rotated on your phone. Our software should not (really does not), have a way to rotate automatically.

I was using the forum directly with my iPhone.
I click “attach files” and it brings me to my pictures folder. I select it. It looks fine. Once it uploads it, the pic is now sideways.

Thanks! Yeah I probably will try both at the golf center. My only issue is as a newer player I'm not the most consistent so it can be tough to get accurate results

As a newer player, I am almost certain you would benefit from what likely will be more forgiveness offered by the Extreme head.

I hit it with The Helium Black 50 In F3 which on paper should be perfect for my swing speed (90 mph) today on my speed radar. But That shaft feels lifeless to me and historically I’ve never hit that shaft well.

I had a few decent ones but it was launching a little lower than my Flash at the same loft setting.

Sound is louder like my Flash which I don’t mind.

I really liked the head shape and even set to +1.0/Draw did not sit closed to me. I wish the yellow head had a matte option as the gloss paint seemed to really show fingerprints and smudges easily.

I plan to hit it again next week with a different shaft. I’ll report back.

Pre order is live now. Lots of shaft options, even more so as an upcharge

I ordered the 10.5 avalanche SpeedZone Xtreme with a Ventus Blue 60S. I am embracing the MOI and loft to have a forgiving bomber.

I ordered the 10.5 avalanche SpeedZone Xtreme with a Ventus Blue 60S. I am embracing the MOI and loft to have a forgiving bomber.

That's awesome! Anyone else pull the trigger today?

I'm curious what the initial preorder numbers are for these Speedzone vs Extreme

That's awesome! Anyone else pull the trigger today?

I'm curious what the initial preorder numbers are for these Speedzone vs Extreme
I know that they didn’t have the avalanche in 10.5 SZ Heads. They were already back ordered until the end of January. I have been playing my F9 with the weight back and have been getting great results. That plus the backorder prompted me to go with the Xtreme.

I know that they didn’t have the avalanche in 10.5 SZ Heads. They were already back ordered until the end of January. I have been playing my F9 with the weight back and have been getting great results. That plus the backorder prompted me to go with the Xtreme.

I hope it works out as well as some of the early hitters have said.

Seemed like they had a few things still on backorder, hope their inventory gets right sized quickly.

Looking forward to your F9 Speedzone Comparisons.

Just looked on the Cobra site and they have a ton of aftermarket upgrade options. Very nice. (y)

Noticed no Atmos options for the pre order in X flex? Is that going to be standard going forward or just a supply issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back