Cobra KING Supersport 35 Putter

One thing I should add. As everybody knows, this putter was only available at 34 inches. It comes with a built in Arccos sensor. The putter is 34 inches with the built in sensor, just for clarification.

One thing I should add. As everybody knows, this putter was only available at 34 inches. It comes with a built in Arccos sensor. The putter is 34 inches with the built in sensor, just for clarification.
👍 I was hoping that would make it 34.5ish. oh well.

The one reviewer on YouTube who said that it didn’t feel good can go eat rocks, as far as I am concerned.
Love this :LOL: it must be hard to have his sense of feel with how often he doesn't like stuff

Wow you got that in hand quick! I'm surprised it is that big compared to the double wide but I think that could be a pretty nice feature. I have to imagine you get even better forgiveness compared to a regular blade.

I rolled a few putts on the PuttOut mat at the office before starting work. I am more excited about it now than I was before ordering it. I think it has great potential to get into my bag. Time will tell.

The one reviewer on YouTube who said that it didn’t feel good can go eat rocks, as far as I am concerned. I think it feels really good. It has a sort of dense, pleasing feel to me. It is well balanced. It does come off of the face pretty fast. I am looking forward to getting it on a green, although I am not sure when that will be.

Wow you got that in hand quick! I'm surprised it is that big compared to the double wide but I think that could be a pretty nice feature. I have to imagine you get even better forgiveness compared to a regular blade.
I think it is going to provide something that plays very much like a mallet, but has a blade-ish look to it.

Even though I have thousands of dollars in putters sitting in my garage and basement, I have every hope and intention that this will be my putter for 2021.

Would you be willing to give me a measurement on the height and width of the insert?

Would you be willing to give me a measurement on the height and width of the insert?
The face height is just over 3/4” where the alignment line is located. From heel to toe, the face is just over 4 1/4”.

The face height is just over 3/4” where the alignment line is located. From heel to toe, the face is just over 4 1/4”.
Thanks.

I think it is going to provide something that plays very much like a mallet, but has a blade-ish look to it.

I dig this description a lot.

Even though I have thousands of dollars in putters sitting in my garage and basement, I have every hope and intention that this will be my putter for 2021.

If it wasn’t almost winter I would have jumped all over this, even with that being said I’m still kind of kicking myself for not

Here is a comparison of the head size to my Scotty Super Rat.

View attachment 8975394
I really dig the size of this. I prefer a mallet size looks wise, but like the feel of a blade. This seems to blend into a larger blade. Interesting. Cant wait to hear how it goes once you get it out...even if that might be a while due to winter.

If it wasn’t almost winter I would have jumped all over this, even with that being said I’m still kind of kicking myself for not
I would have to think that this will not be the only release of these, if they are well received.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on this after seeing these pictures and hearing the feedback. If it was a flow neck I think I would have jumped right in.

Which is the best time to practice putting...

Back