Cobra King Tour Irons

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
These have been spotted on the 2020 Hot List.

Looking like a blend between a players iron and the forged tec design. Hints of MiM being included as well. I happened to see them first hand this past week, and I am absolutely impressed with the overall shape. Some perimeter weighting in the longer irons as well, like we've seen in quite a few of the other offerings out there.

Not sure when these are set to release, but it's fun to speculate on who will fit into them!

1579913856053.png
1579913871231.png
1579913879105.png

Wow from the pictures they almost look like golf clubs. Very small golf clubs. I am hoping they are not to scale. :cool:

interesting. not what i expected them to look like.

I am actually interested in seeing some details because a blend of players iron and forged tec sounds fantastic to me.

These have been spotted on the 2020 Hot List.

Looking like a blend between a players iron and the forged tec design. Hints of MiM being included as well. I happened to see them first hand this past week, and I am absolutely impressed with the overall shape. Some perimeter weighting in the longer irons as well, like we've seen in quite a few of the other offerings out there.

Not sure when these are set to release, but it's fun to speculate on who will fit into them!

View attachment 8924747

I could see you bagging these if they were a viable option. They looked pretty solid to me in hand.

@Canadan, would you choose them if they are available for the Morgan Cup?

They sure are purty— Too much club for this guy but they look great.

I'm going to have to wait for some better pictures to really comment on them. Would these be a Forged Tour replacement?

Can’t wait to see the specs and learn more about the tec story on these.

I mean, I would think this replaces Bryson's irons, show off the MIM process for non-wedges and then maybe we'll see the Rickie blades next year.

I could see you bagging these if they were a viable option. They looked pretty solid to me in hand.
I am super curious about spin and sound. Both absolutely deal breakers for me.

everything else seems to check the right boxes.

Man those pictures are terrible. Also how something makes the hot list that isn’t even released yet is crazy. That being said I was able to have them in hand this week and I think once you see real photos people might change their mind. Cobra is on a serious roll if you ask me

Man those pictures are terrible. Also how something makes the hot list that isn’t even released yet is crazy. That being said I was able to have them in hand this week and I think once you see real photos people might change their mind. Cobra is on a serious roll if you ask me

You considering them if available?

Not likely, I’m pretty set on Forged Tec or Speedzone but not going to rule them out completely.

I am super curious about spin and sound. Both absolutely deal breakers for me.

everything else seems to check the right boxes.

Spin, maybe they could fix. Can't do much about sound if it's a little unimpressive.

It was almost inevitable that this type of club was going to get rolled out right? Although pics are terrible, you can see something special is there.

If they are already being tested, are the specs now out there yet?

Back