Cobra King Tour Irons

Man those pictures are terrible. Also how something makes the hot list that isn’t even released yet is crazy. That being said I was able to have them in hand this week and I think once you see real photos people might change their mind. Cobra is on a serious roll if you ask me

Are you the low cap that commented on the Hot List? Your last sentences really have my attention.

You considering them if available?
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
Not likely, I’m pretty set on Forged Tec or Speedzone but not going to rule them out completely.
What is TRail for 1000 Alex

Well then, don't these look special.

Intimidating, but in a special way lol.

Be interesting to see once there are better pics of these.

Wish there was a release date. Could be painful or oh so awesome.
Yes I imagine quite a few of you might want that info.

Yes I imagine quite a few of you might want that info.

If I go with these I think it simplifies bag setup or it’s an alternative to forged tec both would be pretty sweet - need to hit all of this goodness

These have been spotted on the 2020 Hot List.

Looking like a blend between a players iron and the forged tec design. Hints of MiM being included as well. I happened to see them first hand this past week, and I am absolutely impressed with the overall shape. Some perimeter weighting in the longer irons as well, like we've seen in quite a few of the other offerings out there.

Not sure when these are set to release, but it's fun to speculate on who will fit into them!

View attachment 8924747
View attachment 8924748
View attachment 8924749

It is pretty cool that if true, MIM irons are a thing. Count me intrigued by MIM.

Late May/Early June on the release. Looks like another new set this year.

I saw them on the hot list when I accidentally clicked on the “players iron” tab. They sound so freaking cool and make me feel like less of a man at the same time. It is like going to the barber shop and eyeing the cool straight razor and knowing you are only man enough for the Gillette Mach 5, non-powered version.

Late May/Early June on the release. Looks like another new set this year.
Not sure where you got that info but I don’t think that’s accurate

Looking forward to seeing some better pics and getting the full details on these, even though I don’t have the skill to game these

Wow those are really nice looking. Aimed at lower handicaps right?

Apparently, this is the first full set of irons manufactured with MIM technology.

BEF7AF75-5996-4290-A5F9-62DA5D32F822.png

Back