9° head I bet you're back in a better spin area. I would just go ahead and place the order. 😁
I almost did through GG, but they didn't have the combo I wanted.
I have $150 gift card with them. Otherwise I'd order straight from Cobra.

This driver is back in play for sure. The LTDx vs LS on forgiveness? Not looking for added ball speed. I can generate speed. I need forgiveness

Saw and swung the Blue Gloss driver head today...was fit into it, but if I'm buying it, all day Matte Black.

It's almost like @Jman knew something about the Blue and how it's...polarizing

This driver is back in play for sure. The LTDx vs LS on forgiveness? Not looking for added ball speed. I can generate speed. I need forgiveness
LS is the more demanding driver, x is the unicorn.

Got my LTDX on the course for the first time on Friday and it did not disappoint. It reminded me a lot of my old SZ xtreme but much improved sound and feel.

It's hard to explain, but this driver launches in a much more consistent window than my skill is capable of producing. Bottom strikes are performing amazing. Consistent high, flat drives. I haven't seen numbers on it yet but it seemed a touch spinny at 9, brought it down to 8 and seemed to help. I will say the AV White felt like a wet noodle to me, but my gamer is a ventus black which is a pretty stout profile. I just got the ventus swapped over to the Cobra yesterday so now we will really see what it's made of. So far I am not disappointed. This is up against my PXG Gen 4X which is the longest and most forgiving combo I've ever used. So it has a tall task ahead, but so far edge to the Cobra.

Feel and sound are fantastic as well. Hopefully I can get on a monitor at some point and see what the actual numbers are, as I do still want to try an LS.

Interesting comments at 4:30....

Got my LTDX on the course for the first time on Friday and it did not disappoint. It reminded me a lot of my old SZ xtreme but much improved sound and feel.

It's hard to explain, but this driver launches in a much more consistent window than my skill is capable of producing. Bottom strikes are performing amazing. Consistent high, flat drives. I haven't seen numbers on it yet but it seemed a touch spinny at 9, brought it down to 8 and seemed to help. I will say the AV White felt like a wet noodle to me, but my gamer is a ventus black which is a pretty stout profile. I just got the ventus swapped over to the Cobra yesterday so now we will really see what it's made of. So far I am not disappointed. This is up against my PXG Gen 4X which is the longest and most forgiving combo I've ever used. So it has a tall task ahead, but so far edge to the Cobra.

Feel and sound are fantastic as well. Hopefully I can get on a monitor at some point and see what the actual numbers are, as I do still want to try an LS.
This is some really nice feedback!

I would love to see the numbers breakdown for sales of Peacoat v. matte black. The Peacoat is so polarizing here on the forum. It seems to be either love or hate.

I would love to see the numbers breakdown for sales of Peacoat v. matte black. The Peacoat is so polarizing here on the forum. It seems to be either love or hate.
I'll be honest, I thought I'd like the peacoat.

I saw them both in person yesterday and the matte black sold me there

Remind me when we get closer and I'll ask the guys

I'm leaning LTDx after yesterday....

I'll be honest, I thought I'd like the peacoat.

I saw them both in person yesterday and the matte black sold me there
I loved the Peacoat last year. From the photos, I preferred the Peacoat this year as well. However, in person, I will admit I like the matte black better and if I had to order again, would have gone matte black. However, I still like the Peacoat. No buyer’s remorse.

I loved the Peacoat last year. From the photos, I preferred the Peacoat this year as well. However, in person, I will admit I like the matte black better and if I had to order again, would have gone matte black. However, I still like the Peacoat. No buyer’s remorse.
I would be fine with either too...just that I saw both and now if I order an LTDx...it'll be matte black

It offers everything. I still prefer the LS at setup by a decent amount (its so sessy), but the LTDx just is a ball speed and playability MONSTER.

It offers everything. I still prefer the LS at setup by a decent amount (its so sessy), but the LTDx just is a ball speed and playability MONSTER.

voices in my head...

tell me more
make him stop
tell me more
make him stop
tell me more
make him stop
shut up and buy it....

voices in my head...

tell me more
make him stop
tell me more
make him stop
tell me more
make him stop
shut up and buy it....
IMO, its the best all around I have hit from Cobra in a long long time, Bio Cell maybe?

IMO, its the best all around I have hit from Cobra in a long long time, Bio Cell maybe?

I really don't need to get another driver yet, but I'm not going to lie I am tempted. Rogue ST should be here today. If that beats out my Mav I may entertain another contender.

I really don't need to get another driver yet, but I'm not going to lie I am tempted. Rogue ST should be here today. If that beats out my Mav I may entertain another contender.
I was convinced the Rogue LS would be the ticket for me this year, now I know its going to be a FIGHT.

Bio Cell+ was one of my all time favorite drivers. I think that's a really good statement.

The sweetspot on this driver is just stupid really. I had a few I felt like I smoked out of the center (and flew like they did), then I looked at the face and quickly wiped it off before anyone could see what really happened and I'd have to hide my head in shame.

Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is how shallow it is, but that's more of the trend lately. I'd say shallow is more related to CG placement and MOI than anything. However, I've always preferred a deeper driver which is what makes the PXG so good for me. Honestly, you won't find a better driver new for $299-349, but the Cobra seems to have everything it does with more forgiveness.

Bio Cell+ was one of my all time favorite drivers. I think that's a really good statement.

The sweetspot on this driver is just stupid really. I had a few I felt like I smoked out of the center (and flew like they did), then I looked at the face and quickly wiped it off before anyone could see what really happened and I'd have to hide my head in shame.

Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is how shallow it is, but that's more of the trend lately. I'd say shallow is more related to CG placement and MOI than anything. However, I've always preferred a deeper driver which is what makes the PXG so good for me. Honestly, you won't find a better driver new for $299-349, but the Cobra seems to have everything it does with more forgiveness.
You had me.....and then you lost me. ;)

I would be fine with either too...just that I saw both and now if I order an LTDx...it'll be matte black
I have the driver in peacoat and the fairway in matte black.

Back