Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I would love to win this Cobra/Puma prize pack. I think this would be a fun prize pack to win.

I would love to win the Cobra-Puma package because I'd love to get some driver distance and look stylish doing it. Thanks for the opportunity.

I want to win some Puma gear because I have never tried any and have heard good things!!

Id like to win this puma prize pack because honestly I've never owned any puma stuff and that needs to change!

I want to win the Cobra Puma prize pack because I have never hit a Cobra driver so what would make my first swing better? I just ordered two pairs of Puma sneakers and would love to wear the TitanTour Ignites too.

edit: fixed my tweet

Last edited:
I'd love to win the Cobra Puma Prize Pack! I would be stylin from head to toe! Some Cobra in the bag might just be the ticket to great things for 2016 too.

Thanks THP and Cobra Puma!

I really want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack so I can Fly-Z into the King Cobra and look good doing it!

Id love to win this prize pack because this guy would like to meet his grandson...

8a4e3a2a0298990ceb9bc134f2c46c00.jpg

I want to win the Cobra Puma Prize pack because Cobra/Puma make solid products. I love Cobra clubs and all the puma clothing I have is top notch.

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack to add some much needed style to my game :alien:

I do want to win the Puma Prize Pack. Hell if it's good enough for Rickie it's good enough for Panda.

I would like to win the Cobra/Puma Holiday Cheer prize pack because Cobra has stepped up their game and is bringing fantastic equipment to market. Then add sweet kicks from PUMA and its the perfect prize!

Woo hoo! Mad props to THP and Cobra PUMA!

I'd love to win this prize pack because my feet need comfort, my head needs shade and my game needs long distance and forgiveness!

I want to win to be like Ricky!

I would love to win the Cobra / Puma prize pack so I could hit bombs with the King LTD Driver while being in style and being comfortable in my new kicks and lid.

Thanks THP and CPG for the opportunity to win this awesome prize pack!

I would love to swag it out in some new cpg gear

Would love to give cobra/puma a try again. Its been years since I've had anything in the bag from them.

I want to win the Cobra Puma prize package because it's time to get down with the King again, after gaming the 440 SZ back in the day! And the threads will make me look fly on the course.

8cfff185c207c9373c22a52816305e26.jpg

Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

Good luck everyone! My closet is getting full. I'll sit this one out again :)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would love to win the Cobra Puma prize pack. I recently purchased some Puma shorts and shirts, and I love them. Would love to get a Puma hat and shoes.

Well , I always respected cobra .. Bought the cobra speed driver (closed face) back in 2004 and almost won our county championship with it . Right from the first swings I hit high long hard draws which were really detrimental in my strong showing in this event. Also purchased the speed 3 wood and reached a 588 par 5 in 2 that summer with the driver - 3 wood combo.

Really been out of the loop since than with clubs. But the cobra brand has always been top top notch with me . And a strong tourney finish under pressure really brought out the strengths of this equipment

as far as puma shoes i am for one in need of a great pair of shoes. Having used the same golf shoes since 2010 ( pair of golf crocs) which gave out on the very last day on the course. I'm the type of guy that uses equipment and gear to the very very end of its life cycle. So I assure you these items will go to a good use and will also be used in many upcoming events for me

i also haven't bought any new golf clothing for at least 5 years

thank you for the opportunity and a big ho ho from the one they call the happy elf at work

I would like to win this prize package from cobra puma so I can help my game and look good doing it. I've really liked what I have seen hitting the king ltd in the store and would love to try out the awesome shoes.
Thanks to thp and cobra/puma for the sweet prize.

I'd like to win the prize pack to see if any driver can knock the TM's out of my bag - and I need new shoes. Thanks for the contest.

I want the Puma prize pack so I can be like Fowler.

I want to win this Cobra/Puma price pack because I'm a huge fan of Cobra clubs and love the Puma styling. Plus, it would be so cool to be able to see inside my driver through the spaceport.

Back