Thanks @Canadan, great article. Cobra drivers weren’t even on my radar and the leaked photos didn’t do much for me but after your write up and the pic @JB posted that matte blue head is high on my want list. You mentioned stock shafts but didn’t elaborate what they will be unless I somehow missed that?

These two came with Project X RDX Blue.

My goodness these look awesome. Great writeup @Canadan . Best looking lineup yet IMO. Nothing ordinary and options for everyone. Love it

Any pics of the head covers?

Because I am who I am, I have to ask. Do we know what no charge shaft options we are looking at here?

Wow, just watched the TXG test and the ball speed is insane.

I have massive expectations right now, based on the information I've seen.
After a little further investigation I’m really wanting to try this.

Of course the right answer is blue. Lots to digest and like with this RAD Driver.

Oh man that Blue is sooo good. Tons of shelf appeal in addition to all the amazing tech.

Hey @JB look below.. haha..

1607441570672.png

Because I am who I am, I have to ask. Do we know what no charge shaft options we are looking at here?

• High Launch/Mid Spin: Project X EvenFlow Riptide Blue
  • Mid Launch/Mid Spin: Fujikura Motore F3
  • Mid Launch/Low Spin: ProjectX HZRDUS RDX Smoke
  • Low Launch/Low Spin: Fujikura Motore F1
1607441681988.png

Interested in hitting this one!! Enjoyed the write up!

Thanks @Canadan, great article. Cobra drivers weren’t even on my radar and the leaked photos didn’t do much for me but after your write up and the pic @JB posted that matte blue head is high on my want list. You mentioned stock shafts but didn’t elaborate what they will be unless I somehow missed that?
Depending on head selection;
HZRDUS RDX Blue
Even Flow Riptide CB
Motore X F1
Motore X F3

And the release is just in time for my B-Day. Yep I’m all over that Hazardous Smoke.

Are the adapters the same in the new RAD line as the Speedzone? I can’t wait to try these out and think the XB or XD would work great for me, but I am in the standard SZ head now, so we’ll see. I would happily play either color, but the blue with my Ventus Blue shaft and Morgan Cup bag would look great!

• High Launch/Mid Spin: Project X EvenFlow Riptide Blue
  • Mid Launch/Mid Spin: Fujikura Motore F3
  • Mid Launch/Low Spin: ProjectX HZRDUS RDX Smoke
  • Low Launch/Low Spin: Fujikura Motore F1
View attachment 8978552
Have hear great things about the Motore X line. They were already on my radar. Even more appealing now.

How is the sound? Closer to F9 or Speedzone?

That is outstanding!!!

Depending on head selection;
HZRDUS RDX Blue
Even Flow Riptide CB
Motore X F1
Motore X F3
Thanks for sharing the stock shafts, a couple of those really have me intrigued.
Exactly the same but with those corresponding colors.

View attachment 8978551
Gotta give my vote to the blue, makes sense the cover would match the driver though
It is a gloss. Based on what they said, I think it has more to do with being easier to maintain.

Makes sense and isn't a deal breaker for me, though I do love those matte heads

And I said that I wasn't going to buy a driver in 2021, having bought 2 in 2020. Silly me. I must have the blue.

Back