Ok the range session today felt pretty good. The RADSPEED XB is my favorite club right now. Man I smoked that thing today. I usually have it at +1 so 10* and it was a little draw heavy. I adjusted back to standard and was loving the flight. I had a guy walk up to me at range and told me to calm down. Lol. This thing will be hard to beat.

I think the XB has been hearing all the chatter about being replaced. It was on fire today for me.

A560060D-53E6-4040-935A-A8C94E3072A0.jpeg

I’d say almost six strokes gained between the two of us quite the statement.

The clubs are listening….

This one was nuked. By no means my longest ever, but into the wind at 28 deg temps… I’ll take it. (Note: That 9 iron was basically a full swing to give a reference point for the conditions today)

1642297680244.png

This one was nuked. By no means my longest ever, but into the wind at 28 deg temps… I’ll take it. (Note: That 9 iron was basically a full swing to give a reference point for the conditions today)

View attachment 9060162
That's incredible in those conditions. Course looks beautiful too.

That's incredible in those conditions. Course looks beautiful too.
Now why do you have to bring up this shot while I'm fawning over the new models :ROFLMAO:

It's a pretty good track. A little tight and short, I think it tips out at 6,200, but typically in good condition for the rates.

I'm coming back over here for a bit to lower my heart rate after having a LTDx sitting in my cart with the 10% code.

I'm trying to rationalize why that makes sense over just getting a lightly used XB for about $250. It's almost half price. But we are only talking a 200 difference here. Why wouldn't I want 0 CG and sparkle pony blue ahhhhh!

Now why do you have to bring up this shot while I'm fawning over the new models

It's a pretty good track. A little tight and short, I think it tips out at 6,200, but typically in good condition for the rates.
That's the same quandary I'm in! I'm more of an idiot so went ahead and pre-ordered the LTDx even though this Radspeed is pretty amazing.

The Radspeed was probably the best I have played with it on Sunday. Just everything was bombed. Only one drive got away from me all day, which is pretty rare. Sound and feel were awesome. This probably happened because the LTDx is getting here Tuesday.

I tried to move into the new LTDx, and it still may happen, but not today. I was hitting bombs (by my standard) Several carrying over 280 with reasonable dispersion. Its a bit hard to control with the 16g weight in front instead of the 12, but it does take the spin down and flatten flight. I didn't get to hit the new LTD LS today. If it is more stable than the Radspeed on miss hits I will move, but after today, the RADspeed stays in the bag.

These will be getting discounts for those of you in the driver market. I recommend you include them in any testing you do. If you need the extra forgiveness check out the XB.

I think the LTDx is more stable and more forgiving, but curious to see what you think.

Still pounding this XB. Really good driver. If the new one is significantly better it's going to be really good cause this one has the goods.

Just dropped off the UST Proforce V2 to get cut to length and Cobra adapter added. I'm excited to put it in play. A fitting event last month showed me with a bit better dispersion and better spin numbers with this shaft. At their price point I'm crazy to not put it the XB to see if I get similar results. Got it cut to play at 44.5" which is the length of the F3 I had in play in Vegas.

Very excited to get it out there and see how it goes.

Just dropped off the UST Proforce V2 to get cut to length and Cobra adapter added. I'm excited to put it in play. A fitting event last month showed me with a bit better dispersion and better spin numbers with this shaft. At their price point I'm crazy to not put it the XB to see if I get similar results. Got it cut to play at 44.5" which is the length of the F3 I had in play in Vegas.

Very excited to get it out there and see how it goes.
I'm going away from 45.5 for sure. My next will be no longer than 45. I can make great noise when hitting the ball but it doesn't help when I can't keep it on the planet.

I'm going away from 45.5 for sure. My next will be no longer than 45. I can make great noise when hitting the ball but it doesn't help when I can't keep it on the planet.
yep, I hope to not put on another driver display like I did with you at the course south of Columbus... :sick:

XB go far… put the F3 shaft back in and it performed well. Playing at 44.75” picked up three strokes over average of last 20rounds

If the new line might be out of reach for you don’t sleep on this driver.

1645065846974.png

XB go far… put the F3 shaft back in and it performed well. Playing at 44.75” picked up three strokes over average of last 20rounds

If the new line might be out of reach for you don’t sleep on this driver.

View attachment 9067704
It is a very good option. A lot of solid drivers on the market but I can’t make myself move from it.

XB on the range today. I am not sure how another driver is going to beat it but I am willing to try.

Picked up the UST Pro Force V2 7F4 from the shop today, adapter on and ready to rock. A demo day showed me better consistency with the heavier shaft. Excited to get it into the XB and see how it works out.

XB on the range today. I am not sure how another driver is going to beat it but I am willing to try.
I agree! I want the new Cobra. It has stood out along with the Mizuno more than anything else, but I can't find a reason to make it happen. I can afford the club. I'm sure I can play good golf with it. But as of right now, the Radspeed is stuck in the bag. 11 of the 14 remain in the bag from the MC. Only real remaining possibilities would be the new Forged Tec when released. The lineup was just so solid.

I agree! I want the new Cobra. It has stood out along with the Mizuno more than anything else, but I can't find a reason to make it happen. I can afford the club. I'm sure I can play good golf with it. But as of right now, the Radspeed is stuck in the bag. 11 of the 14 remain in the bag from the MC. Only real remaining possibilities would be the new Forged Tec when released. The lineup was just so solid.
I’ve had the same thoughts. I want the new one. It’s pretty and shiny but going to give the XB more run.

no promises though once the spring fun money comes in…

Back