Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

45 mins later on my birdieball and I'm 0 - 4,000,000! Soooo frustrating.... Haha!

Could be your putter....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope! Tried 3 different ones... Could have been all the pressure with the wife watching from the couch though...

Nope! Tried 3 different ones... Could have been all the pressure with the wife watching from the couch though...

That's tough. Got to overcome the pressure. Let her try it just once. If she makes it.....

Tried this last night on my birdieball green - made it on the 4th try with my Cure RX2 putter. Unfortunately the camera wan't on. Now I wonder how many more tries it will take! Hopefully that wasn't just dumb luck lol!

Decided to give this one quick go before work this morning.... A few close misses and then BINGO!

Tried this on the course yesterday and lipped one ball out on the left and the other one grazed the lip on the right. LOL.

Could be your putter....

I tried with my gamer 1w and couldn't make it work, went to the cure and got it like 3 tries in!

Any more entries coming? Let's go hackers.

Who is getting out this weekend to take the challenge? Do you dare? Still plenty of time.

Finally got this done. Video will be up shortly

Congrats! It was a frustrating as heck...but I was glad to get it done this morning. :)

Finally got this done. Video will be up shortly

Just got back from vacation, working today, then off to a meeting until Wed afternoon - I hit a few putts today, tried this, and I could not get even one ball to drop!
I may spend a bit of time on this in the evenings - video will come (I hope)!!

Who is getting out this weekend to take the challenge? Do you dare? Still plenty of time.

I will do one on course tomorrow...

I will be starting on mine tomorrow.

Looking forward to attempting tomorrow with 2 other THPers

My wife did this tonight. Impressed me. 3rd try, lol. A lot quicker than I did it.

Still trying ... I really suk at this challenge ... not giving up yet though.

I've been practicing in my house and as soon as my new Cure RX2 arrives, I will be going to the putting green to win the challenge.

I've been practicing in my house and as soon as my new Cure RX2 arrives, I will be going to the putting green to win the challenge.

The Cure will definitely help with this challenge..load it up with weight.. Done deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wont even tell you how long this took me lol. it was a fun challenge

I wont even tell you how long this took me lol. it was a fun challenge

How many times did you hit your phone?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

How many times did you hit your phone?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

During the filming no phones were injured lol

Back