Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

Nice buddy my daughter got a chuckle out of that one.

Dunno if this counts or not. One ball was all the way in the cup. The second hit the opening full on, but didn't actually go in. I counted it, but my vote doesn't matter.Ya might want to turn the speakers down a bit. Sorry for the music being so loud.

We are hackers right!! Counts on my book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked on this some yesterday evening, mostly trying to trick shot it into two different holes. I tried to make one straight and have the 2nd go off the toe to another hole. On a different try, I found a downhill slope with 2 holes and tried to make the 1st into the 10' and the 2nd into the 20'. Got close a few times. But, no luck on making both.....YET!

Worked on this after practice last night. Will try to get it on video today.

This was fun yet frustrating! Especially when you have to add material to your putting surface to make it regulation LOL, my birdie ball was only 9 feet!! Sorry for the vertical video

This was fun yet frustrating! Especially when you have to add material to your putting surface to make it regulation LOL, my birdie ball was only 9 feet!! Sorry for the vertical video

You should start putting like that on the course :alien:

#scratchinnotime

You should start putting like that on the course :alien:

#scratchinnotime

Best part is that was with some putter I had laying in the garage that had an oversized head. Maybe I should put it in play.

Worked on this some yesterday evening, mostly trying to trick shot it into two different holes. I tried to make one straight and have the 2nd go off the toe to another hole. On a different try, I found a downhill slope with 2 holes and tried to make the 1st into the 10' and the 2nd into the 20'. Got close a few times. But, no luck on making both.....YET!

Great.. Now I have to try to make this work out. Very Creative... Stay Tuned

This was frustrating and addictive at the same time. Glad I finally made the putt

Couldn't quite get it to work out tonight. I need to try it on a flatter green..our practice green is bonkers.

I made 7th try on a practice green. Then several takes in front of the camera without success. Then my videographer walked. I'll try again tomorrow with a tireless gorilla pod assistant.

Got it! 3rd try 11.5' https://vimeo.com/158562430
Let me know if I need to take another one because I realized after my feet were in the way of the cup, you see me putt, here the clink, and don't see the balls but can't see em actually go in, I'll try again if needed

Wish I could say I got this on my first try, but it took me a few more than that.

This was frustrating and addictive at the same time. Glad I finally made the putt
Natalie gave this effort 2 thumbs up!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Got it! 3rd try 11.5' https://vimeo.com/158562430
Let me know if I need to take another one because I realized after my feet were in the way of the cup, you see me putt, here the clink, and don't see the balls but can't see em actually go in, I'll try again if needed

Just realized where this was. There are some dumb slopes in a putting green that slow, specifically the hole closest to that practice bunker.

Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

Just realized where this was. There are some dumb slopes in a putting green that slow, specifically the hole closest to that practice bunker.

Haha, that's the exact hole I was practicing at in chi chi, ridiculous right to left. Took me about 7 putts with a single ball to dial in the speed before trying with 2

Haha, that's the exact hole I was practicing at in chi chi, ridiculous right to left. Took me about 7 putts with a single ball to dial in the speed before trying with 2

Yup, was there the other day between appointments. Got pretty annoyed at that putt from up top.

Yeah, the slopes are retarded but it's really helping and forcing me to read lines

Natalie gave this effort 2 thumbs up!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy! It was fun but I'm glad I finally made it. I don't think I could've stopped.

Dumb question...can anyone see my video? Through the Tapatalk app all I see is a blue screen that says "This video is either not available or awaiting for final processing."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dumb question...can anyone see my video? Through the Tapatalk app all I see is a blue screen that says "This video is either not available or awaiting for final processing."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will finish processing and then work. Usually takes a few minutes.

I attempted this for longer than I'd like to admit tonight, but it just wasn't working on the hardwood. Going to have to try on a real green this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back