ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats You are About to Take the One Length Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently, @golfunfiltered and I had a podcast talking about One Length irons. He was against the idea, I am for the idea and we decided to put it to the test with a THPer. We send them a set of OL irons and their job is to give us 5 rounds of golf with some range sessions and update after each one with reviews in a thread.

After those rounds are up, they will determine if they will stay or leave from One Length.

Thank you all for tuning into the podcast, it was a ton of fun today, and we have made a decision together that @time4tim will be taking the One Length Challenge. We cannot wait for his updates and progress. Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get these sent out to you.

Sweeeeeet! Congrats man!!!

@time4tim congrats!!!!! Look forward to your thoughts!

Ok I'm loving some of these new creative ideas on THP!!

Congrats! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the OL!

Congrats! This will be a fun follow.

Very cool. Congrats Tim! Looking forward to your thoughts

Congrats!!1

Congrats! Can’t wait to see how you like them!!!

(y)(y) Congrats! Look forward to your feedback.

Congrats!

This is going to be great to follow along with. Congratulations Tim!!

I don't know if I should root for or against you. :unsure:

Congrats @time4tim! It should be a fun experience!

Awesome!!! Congrats.

Congrats @time4tim!!! Looking forward to your feedback and getting this bet settled.

Congrats @time4tim! Can't wait to see how this goes for you.

Thank you JB and Adam. I know for one of you that this isn’t going to go the way you want and will end up with something in your bag for 2020 that you might not necessarily care for. With that being said, I very much look forward to giving the OL’s a legitimate shot to stay in my bag and sharing my experiences with everyone on THP. This will be FUN!

Very cool this is going to be a fun follow!

Congrats, Tim! Look forward to following along! (y)

Back