ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Going to the Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congrats all. Great group of guys and it's gonna be fun watching to see what kind of Array putter they get into.

Congratulation everyone, Looking forward to following along.

Very nice!!! Congrats y’all! Can’t wait to follow this one after receiving some very nice edel goodness in my secret santa package.

Congrats boys!

Can’t think of a better way to start off the week than to find out that you are headed to a THP Experience! Add the fact that this is with Edel and it’s over the top!

Congrats fellas!!!

Congratulations all. Going to be an epic experience, no doubt.

Congrats fellas!!

Congrats you guys!!! Gonna be a blast.

Congrats everyone.

Congrats y'all

Congrats all! Look forward to following along.

Any of the kids check in yet? I want to see some excitement!

Couple people walking around with smiles on their face all day... Congrats

Congrats guys!

Congrats everyone! @JohnSinVA & @JonD can ride down together & get real cozy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can’t think of a better way to start off the week than to find out that you are headed to a THP Experience! Add the fact that this is with Edel and it’s over the top!

Congrats fellas!!!
We definitely need to mention the goats

That's what's up! Exactly how to start a Monday. Congrats!!

Any of the kids check in yet? I want to see some excitement!
Trying to get likes in all the congratulatory posts.

Gotta say I’m pretty stoked for the opportunity to review some excellent gear at such a great venue. Many thanks to THP!

Thanks everyone! Buried in some work stuff this AM but can't wait for this one. I'll get into the event thread here later this AM but you know this one's gonna be great with Edel and Ballyhack!!!

Congrats fellas!!! Should be a fun one. Can't wait to see you living it up out there with Edel!

Congrats all, this is going to be a killer event! The new Array putters are super interesting and I can't wait to see how you all get on with them.

Back