ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Going to the Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congrats
@JohnSinVA
@JonD
@mson
@shanewu
Edel is such an amazing company. The wedges alone are worth every bit of this trip. But also the Array Putters AND joining @Wildcat ?!?!
Amazing.

congrats! I look forward to seeing those new putters

Congrats everyone.

Trying to get likes in all the congratulatory posts.

Gotta say I’m pretty stoked for the opportunity to review some excellent gear at such a great venue. Many thanks to THP!
I’m looking forward to following along!

Congrats fellas! Looking forward to following along!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Thanks all! Just woke up and couldn’t have asked for a better start to the week. It doesn’t get much better than Edel + THP + Goats. It’s been fun following along the Quest Cup and can’t wait to be a part of it this year.

Congrats everyone!!!!

What an amazing way to start my day and week!!!! Thank you so much @JB @GolferGal @EdelBlake and Edel!!!

I am very excited to find out which Array putter setup works best for me!! And I am looking forward to figuring out which wedges will work best for me!

Who is this @Wildcat everyone is so excited for us to meet?!? 😂

just kidding… I was lucky enough to meet, hang out with and play a round with @Wildcat last year during the Kentucky trip a bunch of us went on for the charity tournament raising money for stroke awareness and treatment. He is actually the reason I recently got even more excited about Edel gear. His bag is seemingly and generously open to anyone interested. I tried his SMS Pro irons and wedges at TopGolf multiple nights and fell in love with them!

Congrats to the rest of the participants! I’m stoked to hang out with Wildcat again and to meet the rest of the gang!

And Ballyhack and goats and amazing facilities!!!! Unreal to think about the entire experience and what is coming our way!

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Congrats all!! Gonna be a fun one!

Can't wait to meet everyone.

The Ryans last year, The Johns this year? What is going on?

Back