ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Bag Boy Championship

coordinated Bag Boy ZTF panels and Devant towels...

Disbelief Reaction GIF

Have a blast!

1. Wear shoes.
2. Dont touch people.

That's a solid start, typically.
First off, I only promised one of those two and the other there has already been at least one invite to on this thread.

Basically @xThor is the reason there is going to be a HR hotline is what I’m hearing.

Congrats everyone!

Holy crap. Logged on for the first time all day and see more alerts than I typically see. I’ve been fighting the flu for the last few days and generally feel like sh!t, but this news certainly makes me feel a bit better.

Looking forward to seeing the teams round out and an amazing experience.

First off, I only promised one of those two and the other there has already been at least one invite to on this thread.

Basically @xThor is the reason there is going to be a HR hotline is what I’m hearing.

Let’s get 1 thing straight. Actually a few.

I never wear sandals or flip flops or even go barefoot. Even though my feet are perfect, I like to be a beacon of hope and set a standard

I never sit bare in the steam showers

Hug consent is a thing and I honor it. Fist pumps and firm handshakes are a-ok. Because c‘mon, at least 1 of you knows what human flesh tastes like and I’m not trying to be your next meal or meat locker ornament.

Other than that, the only HR calls I get are to commend me on my perfect food takes.

😘

Holy crap. Logged on for the first time all day and see more alerts than I typically see. I’ve been fighting the flu for the last few days and generally feel like sh!t, but this news certainly makes me feel a bit better.

Get to feeling better man!

Congrats, guys!!!

Congrats to all! Gonna be an absolute blast. One of the best golfing experiences I've ever been a part of.

Welcome to the party!

Let’s get 1 thing straight. Actually a few.

I never wear sandals or flip flops or even go barefoot. Even though my feet are perfect, I like to be a beacon of hope and set a standard

I never sit bare in the steam showers

Hug consent is a thing and I honor it. Fist pumps and firm handshakes are a-ok. Because c‘mon, at least 1 of you knows what human flesh tastes like and I’m not trying to be your next meal or meat locker ornament.

Other than that, the only HR calls I get are to commend me on my perfect food takes.

😘
In the joy that was selection day I absolutely forgot about your unique food takes.

Back