ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Bag Boy Championship

I drive to Memphis (I know not the same place) with a couple friends 15 years ago and it wasn’t bad. Now I look and I’m just like ….maybe not.
I was helping my brother move, probably close to 15 years ago. We stopped at every brewery we went by on the way, no way you could do that now!

What are the chances Loins end up in my team name? I'm guessing less than 0%

Anyone else looking at how cool the ZTF bag is, especially with the interchangeable panels?
Best bag out right now, and only getting better.

Anyone else looking at how cool the ZTF bag is, especially with the interchangeable panels?
I think it's amongst the coolest products that hit the market in 2023

Wow, being on the West Coast I'm late to the party! Thank you everyone for the congratulations, and to THP for the amazing opportunity. This will be my first experience as well, I'm really looking forward to meeting all of my fellow lucky SOBs. Lets make the most of this!

Robin Williams Movie GIF

I haven't been to Roanoke for a very long time, back in my old work days I actually lived there for close to 12 weeks (next door in Salem) in 2008 then spent a couple of weeks again in 2009. No golf and nothing nearly as special as getting to stay at Ballyhack.

I'm looking at flights, potential to fly into DC and drive down so early meet up & golf trip down could be a thing.

I haven't been to Roanoke for a very long time, back in my old work days I actually lived there for close to 12 weeks (next door in Salem) in 2008 then spent a couple of weeks again in 2009. No golf and nothing nearly as special as getting to stay at Ballyhack.

I'm looking at flights, potential to fly into DC and drive down so early meet up & golf trip down could be a thing.
I'm in for whatever pre and/or post event happenings go down.

I did when the kids were eating lunch. Looking no matter what I’m about 500 in and to 6 hours. Not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever seen.

Also looked at driving but that’s almost 20 hours so unlikely.
Week long road trip with daily rounds along the way?

I did when the kids were eating lunch. Looking no matter what I’m about 500 in and to 6 hours. Not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever seen.

Also looked at driving but that’s almost 20 hours so unlikely.
Flying into Roanoke itself? Back in the day I flew into Ronald Reagan and drove down, nice drive.

Also for those selected I will be driving in. If it’s cheaper for a flight to Knoxville, I can accommodate 1-3 people riding with me. Or I can pickup from the airport in VA.

Also for those selected I will be driving in. If it’s cheaper for a flight to Knoxville, I can accommodate 1-3 people riding with me. Or I can pickup from the airport in VA.
Only thing in sure of at this point is that I won't be flying out of Helena.

driving = we could golf along the way.
I’m actually considering leaving a day early to get another round in somewhere along the way.

So who thinks they are able to take down @JB and @ddec?

Back