ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Bag Boy Championship

So I’m walking my dog and open up THP and see that I have 31 notifications. A little confused as I don’t think I’ve made any posts lately that would garner that kind of response. Click on them and see I’ve been tagged nonstop…and proceed to scare my dog because I’m screaming and freaking out. I cannot wait for this. BALLYHACK!!!!! Thank you THP and BagBoy!
Used my mod powers to make an edit in there for ya. You’re welcome 😅

Congrats all!! Great looking group of THPers! Gonna be a fun one.

So who thinks they are able to take down @JB and @ddec?
Kinda GIF

What a great group! Congratulations all. Can’t wait for team names!!

As long as there isn't a Nest at Ballynack, you won't have to worry about your head spinning on the front nine.
Haha. Nah. Mornings will start with workouts and not a ton of alcohol will be had by me. Joking aside I’m not the same person I was when I went to the Grandaddy.

Haha. Nah. Mornings will start with workouts and not a ton of alcohol will be had by me. Joking aside I’m not the same person I was when I went to the Grandaddy.
I usually don't drink much at all anymore, but I made an exception for that night.

I wouldn't want to sleep in and miss the Ballyack sunrises. I have never been, but all of the photos are gorgeous.

I usually don't drink much at all anymore, but I made an exception for that night.

I wouldn't want to sleep in and miss the Ballyack sunrises. I have never been, but all of the photos are gorgeous.
I’m so stoked to see the sunrises!

Massive Monday news, love it and can't wait to meet everyone. Only had the opportunity to meet one THP'er so this will be mega!
He's pretty awesome from what I've been told. Only gets better from there ;)

None of them do, but thats okay.

We found the hugger...Ewww
Playing hard to get, I see how it is.

one of the things i was most nervous about on my first THP event last year was spending a few days with some people i'd never even met before. and that ended up being absolutely one of the best parts of the Experience. no instead of being nervous, i just can't wait to meet @smellysell @t-dray @Mikey D @ttucliffhanger @wazzubrew @LSMO @Nashtyone and @kiwichris plus reconnect with @Daluteh and @JB .
but wait...there's more? some THP icons along as well in @Muchmore18 @xThor and @ddec ?
and then Team Bag Boy in Craig and Perry sharing all of the Dynamic Brands goodness with us?

so let's do this at Ballyhack? GOAT.
Congratulations Mike!! Can’t wait to follow you guys!!!

Back