ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to Bag Boy Championship

Heres a few hole break downs from the Ballyhack Golf Club Course Review Thread.
classic film GIF by Warner Archive

one of the things i was most nervous about on my first THP event last year was spending a few days with some people i'd never even met before. and that ended up being absolutely one of the best parts of the Experience. no instead of being nervous, i just can't wait to meet @smellysell @t-dray @Mikey D @ttucliffhanger @wazzubrew @LSMO @Nashtyone and @kiwichris plus reconnect with @Daluteh and @JB .
but wait...there's more? some THP icons along as well in @Muchmore18 @xThor and @ddec ?
and then Team Bag Boy in Craig and Perry sharing all of the Dynamic Brands goodness with us?

so let's do this at Ballyhack? GOAT.

one of the things i was most nervous about on my first THP event last year was spending a few days with some people i'd never even met before. and that ended up being absolutely one of the best parts of the Experience. no instead of being nervous, i just can't wait to meet @smellysell @t-dray @Mikey D @ttucliffhanger @wazzubrew @LSMO @Nashtyone and @kiwichris plus reconnect with @Daluteh and @JB .
but wait...there's more? some THP icons along as well in @Muchmore18 @xThor and @ddec ?
and then Team Bag Boy in Craig and Perry sharing all of the Dynamic Brands goodness with us?

not sure about icon status, but glad to be associated in the same sentence as @xThor and @Muchmore18
Looking forward to hanging out with you

Oh man, there is going to be so much carnage. Sorry I'm advance for whoever my teammate is. At least I'll get us a lot of pops! 😂
My game is in the 'dumpster fire' category for finishing this season, now over got some great motivation to get it in shape for Ballyhack and my to be announced teammate!

Not sure what I'm more nervous about, first time event, meeting forum members and the folks that run the place, Ballyhack, or that my first event is at a first time event for THP.

I'm sitting down but need to sit down 🤣

Congratulations to all

My game is in the 'dumpster fire' category for finishing this season, now over got some great motivation to get it in shape for Ballyhack and my to be announced teammate!
Yeah, I'm going to have to put in some sim time this winter for sure.

@fuffle masluff just pointed it out there are 4 of us from the League 3 fantasy football league going, kind of awesome.

How many of you have looked at flights already?

You got icon status. I got reconnect like jb and I were previous contestants on the bachelor together. ;)

bahahahahahaha

Congrats to everyone who got in! This is going to be a great experience and a ton of fun.

And I am holding out hope that team NashtyKiwi becomes a thing, because I dont like kiwis (the fruit).

How many of you have looked at flights already?
I did when the kids were eating lunch. Looking no matter what I’m about 500 in and to 6 hours. Not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever seen.

Also looked at driving but that’s almost 20 hours so unlikely.

I did when the kids were eating lunch. Looking no matter what I’m about 500 in and to 6 hours. Not great but certainly not the worst I’ve ever seen.

Also looked at driving but that’s almost 20 hours so unlikely.
I've actually driven from here to Virginia before, through Laramie nonetheless. That will not bee happening again.

1702321147485.png

Congrats on the win!

Back