Congrats You Are Headed to the Evolve Foundry

Just remember guys, if they hand you an old prototype of something and they tell you it’s fragile, don’t try to bend it. I cannot confirm or deny I did just that and broke a one of a kind prototype. So...

Wow... I’m sure you felt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas!

Have fun fellas, going to be a great follow.

Hurricane Dorian looks like it's headed towards the Carolinas. If it holds that intended path, they will do a mandatory evacuation of all coastal towns. The airport will be closed. Wilmington was without power for weeks after Hurricane Florence. Roads washed out and it was almost impossible to get in and out of town. Be flexible in your travel plans. But, after last years destruction, state, county, town officials will be playing everything safe! Hopefully, this storm stays out to sea, everything goes as planned, and if y'all have time, would like to take you golfing and extend some Southern hospitality!

MWard;n8895933 said:
IÂ’d be lying if I wasnÂ’t 100% worried about this trip if it hits the fan up there. Luckily, IÂ’m dressing and planning accordingly.

Nah dude, itÂ’s all good. Quick rinse.
Evolve is a fortress.

MWard;n8895933 said:
I’d be lying if I wasn’t 100% worried about this trip if it hits the fan up there. Luckily, I’m dressing and planning accordingly.

I know you guys got some big things going on weatherwise down there, but methinks the old THP adage of avoiding weather talk should be applied here

JB;n8895943 said:
Nah dude, itÂ’s all good. Quick rinse.
Evolve is a fortress.

Just gotta get to it. Rental car from Charlotte worst case right?

MWard;n8895946 said:

Raleigh.
Norfolk

Plenty of options.

JB;n8895949 said:
Raleigh.
Norfolk

Plenty of options.

Oh hell we’ll be fine then. I’m just there for the content haha

MWard;n8895951 said:
Oh hell we’ll be fine then. I’m just there for the content haha

You guys are in for a treat. The Evolve team is awesome.

JB;n8895958 said:

Been counting it down for weeks. Feels like an all THP sock weekend to me

JB;n8895958 said:

Say hi to everyone for me, really jealous these guys get to experience this.

MWard;n8895946 said:

Raleigh is 2+ hours depending on traffic. Charlotte and Norfolk are 4+. Don't forget about Greensboro that is 3.5 hours away.

[No message]

Attachments

• photo36733.jpg
    photo36733.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1
If y’all need to be picked up in Charlotte or something due to this let me know. Plenty of room at my house as well if there is a need for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was telling my buddy about The Foundry event during our round this morning; he couldn’t believe it. I kept getting more and more excited talking about all of the possibilities. I can’t wait for this!

c45db7730176c3c7ad9506eba8b34c3e.jpg

Looking forward to following along and seeing your creative talents in action. Just remember, a blast furnace is the ultimate "mulligan".

Bcape9;n8897088 said:
I was telling my buddy about The Foundry event during our round this morning; he couldn’t believe it. I kept getting more and more excited talking about all of the possibilities. I can’t wait for this!

c45db7730176c3c7ad9506eba8b34c3e.jpg

I'm pretty excited to see that itinerary PM later next week. I literally have no idea what we're doing other than playing with metal and making stuff.

Wilmington International Airport (ILM) is now closed...last flight landed at 9PM. Depending on what this hurricane does, they will reopen ASAP. My guess would be probably Monday. Last year, they were closed 6 days because of Hurricane Florence. Be flexible in your plans! Keep an eye on flights from Raleigh, Greensboro, Charlotte. If you need a ride or transportation, let me know. I will do what I can to help. I will also post updates about Wilmington as the week progresses...Airport issues, road closings, etc.

MWard;n8899385 said:
I'm pretty excited to see that itinerary PM later next week. I literally have no idea what we're doing other than playing with metal and making stuff.

Same here. So many possibilities but playing with metal just sounds awesome.

J.B. Cobb III;n8899416 said:
Wilmington International Airport (ILM) is now closed...last flight landed at 9PM. Depending on what this hurricane does, they will reopen ASAP. My guess would be probably Monday. Last year, they were closed 6 days because of Hurricane Florence. Be flexible in your plans! Keep an eye on flights from Raleigh, Greensboro, Charlotte. If you need a ride or transportation, let me know. I will do what I can to help. I will also post updates about Wilmington as the week progresses...Airport issues, road closings, etc.

Good looking out man, much appreciated. Hope you’re staying safe down there!

Congratulations!

Attachments

• Be the Ball.jpg
    Be the Ball.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
Overall, Wilmington fared so much better with this storm compared to last year. Hopefully, everything is back to
normal by Monday. Power restored everywhere and flooding is resided.

J.B. Cobb III;n8900591 said:
Overall, Wilmington fared so much better with this storm compared to last year. Hopefully, everything is back to
normal by Monday. Power restored everywhere and flooding is resided.

Other than the Bahamas, I think most of us fared better than what could have been.

Back