Contest #1 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself thinking about this a lot. Already checking flights again. I need counseling.

I generally don't care to fly and haven't done it in several years. But for a chance to attend this awesome event, I would happily be airborne!

I flew so much when I was working that, when I retired, I was earthbound for over a decade. THP changed all that, and yes, I'd happily jump on a plane, or a blimp even, for a chance to play in #TheKing.

#ImWithHarry

I spent a weekend in San Diego a few years ago and I really want to go back. So Cal is so pretty and different than the southeast. Hopefully my next visit will be for golf at La Costa.

I've been to San Diego a few times for work and the weather was perfect at each time of the year i've been. I love it there but it would take something special to get my wife on board lol.

every time I see this thread pop up my heart stops, I want in this really bad, I can't wait for the results

Got the plane reservations all set! Now all I need is the invitation.... please, please, please!!!!

Are we there yet?? Trucks packed and I'm only 1hr away.

La Costa!!!!!!!! I've been to California once...Stayed in Carlsbad in a hotel above MASSIVE flower fields. Unfortunately it was rain, mist and 50 degree temps for the 4 days we were there (I hear this is abnormal). But there was a TGI Friday's down the hill that had great happy hour specials! Hoping the sun shows the next time I do make it there.

Southwest flights out of Milwaukee are extremely good right now....especially if I use my Southwest points...which I still have an abundance of because of that Bridgestone Championship mess last year, Eeek. You know there's a screw loose when you live in Chicago (19 inches of snow Sunday) and do something like that guy did just because don't want to be transferred to Hawaii. But to each his own I suppose!

And in other news..... #ImWithHarry

Congrats guys.

Congratulations guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back