Contest #1 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The King is here. Details were recently announced for one of the most epic events THP hosts each year and part of the 2015 THP Major Series (which could lead to a spot in the Grandaddy). Harry Arnett is the defending Champion and with his group of THPers defeated HashtagChad's team to wear the crown proudly. Golf, Food, Fun and of course Callaway XR Drivers for all. You can find all the details including the when and where at this link.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-King-Is-Coming-Featuring-Callaway-XR-Drivers

Today we are proud to kick off this wonderful event coming in May by hosting a contest that will name two members to Team Harry and two members to Team Chad.

BSjmcxnCYAA9PVO-S.jpg

Entering
Entering this one is easy. It involves two things.
1. Send a tweet out on Twitter. It must include @THPGolf @HarryArnettCG @HashtagChad & then either #ImWithHarry or #ImWithChad as well as the event hashtag #TheKing. Other than those things you can say anything you want.

2. Post the tweet that was sent out in this thread. You can do so using copy and paste.

An example would be. In #TheKing from @THPGolf #ImWithHarry as @HarryArnettCG takes the fight to @HashtagChad & his merry men.

Here are the rules
1. Two winners for each team will be selected out of the THP hopper from all the people that enter the contest.
2. One entry per person per day.
3. You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
4. There are costs associated w/ this event. The link above has that info.

Contest will run until Sunday 2/1/15 at 11:59am EST.

The Prize
A spot on either Team Harry or Team Chad in #TheKing
You will get a brand new Callaway XR Driver
There will be TONS of other surprises for participants
All details are in the link posted above
Dinners with your team and so much more
And So Much More

Good luck everybody and we look forward to finding out who will be the 1st four THPers will be to join Harry Arnett & HashtagChad in #TheKing

You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to signup for this event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the amazing Folds of Honor, click here.

How can one not go with Harry?

Battle tested and proven!

I would love to enter, but my personal THP schedule is starting to fill up. Plus, I can't really run off to San Diego in early May. My wife would kill me. (because she really wants to goto San Diego, but she'll still be teaching at the time, semester tests, etc).

Good luck everyone, those lucky enough to win will be in for quite a treat it sounds like.

~Rock

Gotta get my thinking cap on...

Man, this is GREAT!!! Bring on the contests!!

Harry ftw! Like the quick kickoff of contests too!

I love that this is starting already! #ImWithHarry

Let's get creative! How will you officially declare your allegiance?

#ImWithChad

Contest #1 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

The MAJOR series!
Here we go!
2 great captains, which one will you choose?

vs. The reigning

Redemption is the theme this year!
#ImWithChad

Official Entry

Extra Banter

Last edited:

Since I'm lucky enough to have already made the #THPLegacy, I'll stay out of this one and not take a potential spot from someone else. Good luck all!

Boom:

94b489385347784.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Good luck to all that enter. This one just isn't in the cards for me. #ImWithChad

I absolutely hate that I can't make this one. Will be a fantastic time for anyone lucky enough to get selected! Good luck everyone!

But just for fun...I'll be following along and #ImWithChad

Day 1! Time for some fun!

Good luck everyone, oh how I wish I could put my name in the hat but can't!!

Dang! Timing conflicts with a project roll-out at work. Good luck to everyone!

Love the quick start to the contests! Considering I can get a roundtrip flight to San Diego from Seattle for $200 and I'd only have to take half a day off work, getting revenge against Harry is a NO BRAINER!!

Entry #1

I would love to be in this but there's no way I could get out to CA with the other events I am eying already ($$$).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back