Contest 5 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Well, I'm thinking I'll be sending in an entry afterall after being able to make scheduling work in my head right now. Missed out on my boy Scotty G but fellow lefty E dog will get my best effort.

Me and AJ were just talking about the approach shot you hit on #1 during our match last year. Hope all is well! Thanks for entering!

That was one of my highlights of that round, that was a great match on such an amazing course. My game has been polished since then,shooting some of my best scores. My entry is in, ready to dance that dance and to have some fun doing it.

It kills me that I cant make the gauntlet work, because I'd throw in for ethan in a heartbeat. One of the nicest guys there is (Scotty G is the other), and he plays a yellow chrome soft like a boss (everyone knows yellow is the best color for a golf ball). Team ethan will be hard to beat.

Good luck everyone!

Really looking forward to putting my entry in on this one. Dry sense of humor is the best. So are cheese fries. Dang I'm hungry now....puts fries in oven and covers with cheese. Sets alarm for 5:45 AM to work off cheese fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E-mail sent!

Just going over some details for this one, and I am convinced it will live up to the name #MajorSeries

My entry is in. Fingers crossed. I will kill for this.

Please don't come near me if I get picked and you don't :bulgy-eyes:

Just going over some details for this one, and I am convinced it will live up to the name #MajorSeries

That's what I like to hear! Get your entries in people!

He speaks the truth. And he knows where I live. I guess we'd better both get in then...

Entry is in.

Couldn't miss the chance to play on Team Ganot.

Contest 5 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Entry in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry is IN! Had to jump in for Ethan. Seems like a fun dude.

Check your email...
That's what happens when you read the rules on day 1 and don't refresh a crappy memory. Will resubmit. Thanks!

Ok, hopefully Ethan believes in second chances and people who need help counting :D Entry in, again!

Back