Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

Ok Ok! I would like to personally apologize to THP nation for ruining this event for everyone next year! What can I say...I
play for keeps! #SorryNotSorry

Ok Ok! I would like to personally apologize to THP nation for ruining this event for everyone next year! What can I say...I

Any truth to the rumors that next year’s event will have the runner shackled and wearing a lead coat?

Did they give you the option of trading your haul for a minority share holding in the company?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Maybe to be the Budget Golf spokesman?!

Apologize for not being able to watch live due to work obligations, but just had the chance to sit down and watch. Hell of a job to JBC3, to rack up almost 10k in 60 seconds is insane. Looked like you had a game plan, stuck to it and executed. Enjoy the haul sir!!

Last edited:
Holy sh!t - that was awesome!!! Congrats JB3!

Great job Budget and THP - simply unreal.

So do you prefer Hamilton, or just Ham?

So.....Cobb’s SKU# vision and his innate ability to find quality products grouped together could cost Budget some serious coin today. They may have finally met their match. Find product quickly. Grab as many different sku#s (last number different) and a few extra add ones. I think he may be the true mastermind!!! Good luck Cobb! Kudos to Michigan for his support and embracing the time being had!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PKorf called it!

What do you think now ddec?

Love it.

If you look during the live video chat, you and I were in sync. I said I would go and grab all those mizuno boxes to start and if some were dupes, so be it. You rocked my man.

Love it.

If you look during the live video chat, you and I were in sync. I said I would go and grab all those mizuno boxes to start and if some were dupes, so be it. You rocked my man.

Yeah, maybe budget golf should consider moving the shiny blue boxes away from plain sight. Or maybe just have them be old jpz ez forged left handed sets.

Yeah, maybe budget golf should consider moving the shiny blue boxes away from plain sight. Or maybe just have them be old jpz ez forged left handed sets.
Can't blame Budget for Mizuno's great packaging! (Or for having a very clean warehouse...)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The past 2 days are really just settling in now. Wow. Just wow.

I'm not sure you can hear it on the video or not, I just want to say thank you to OITW, Schanker, and TomCat! Y'all helped MGR and myself tremendously! I am truly grateful!

I'm not sure you can hear it on the video or not, I just want to say thank you to OITW, Schanker, and TomCat! Y'all helped MGR and myself tremendously! I am truly grateful!

Couldn’t hear over your loud pants lol

For anyone wondering, the great folks at Budget Golf also hooked both myself and J.B. Cobb III up with these awesome OGIO backpacks filled with goodies.
They also nabbed us both one of these excellent Travis Mathew hats with the Chicago and Mistwood logos on them.
In the middle is the giftcard for an undisclosed amount, that I was given by Budget, which I greatly appreciate as well and quite possibly have already spent.
Whenever the goods come in I'll do some sort of unboxing.

Thank you again!
aead08f1cb83a13d90aa418a653c2a21.jpg

For anyone wondering, the great folks at Budget Golf also hooked both myself and J.B. Cobb III up with these awesome OGIO backpacks filled with goodies.
They also nabbed us both one of these excellent Travis Mathew hats with the Chicago and Mistwood logos on them.
In the middle is the giftcard for an undisclosed amount, that I was given by Budget, which I greatly appreciate as well and quite possibly have already spent.

Thank you again!

They definitely hooked you all up!

They definitely hooked you all up!

If you told me that they would set up that trip just for a backpack and 18 holes at a beautiful course like that, I would have jumped at that chance alone. So yes, eternally grateful.

Thank you again!

That backpack is excellent. I'm still using mine daily for work, and it still looks fantastic.

That backpack is excellent. I'm still using mine daily for work, and it still looks fantastic.
I just bought a new laptop not even a month ago and I cannot stand messenger bags, so this is very timely.

Thank you again!

Very cool! Awesome experience to be part of I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very cool! Awesome experience to be part of I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I... I keep wanting to put it into words, but I can't.

Man, I wish I could buy that backpack and beanie.

Man, I wish I could buy that backpack and beanie.
The beanie fits my head! Its amazing.

Back