Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

Awesome video MGR! So cool that JCB hooked you up with those irons! You guys both did a great job!

Your package should be there tomorrow! Keep an eye out!

Your package should be there tomorrow! Keep an eye out!

Thanks man. I’m looking forward to it. I might even break it out this weekend. It’s a cold and rainy here.

Unboxing vid for second place.
https://youtu.be/cC2THHWP8KY

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was awesome man. Love it. helluva nice gesture by JBC to hook you up with those irons. You guys both did awesome. Glad to see you both make out like bandits. You are so right about Puma apparel. I love their stuff!!!

That was awesome MichiganGripRip. Loved the emotion and you can feel the appreciation you showed to all involved.

Class act right there and you both were great to follow along for the ride. Two amazing THPers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it! Congrats on your haul!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JB3 and MichiganGripRip it was fun to watch you guys enjoy the moment so much. Really cool of JB3 to share those irons with you MGR.

Unboxing vid for second place.
https://youtu.be/cC2THHWP8KY

As bad as that video was shot, it is one of the best I have ever seen here on THP. The sincerity and gratitude you displayed was just awesome, and for me...inspiring. Everything you got was well deserved. Best wishes to you and your family.

As bad as that video was shot, it is one of the best I have ever seen here on THP. The sincerity and gratitude you displayed was just awesome, and for me...inspiring. Everything you got was well deserved. Best wishes to you and your family.
You'd think for someone that has dabbled in streaming and visual content creation before, that I'd be able to film something.

It was a blend of overjoyment and trying to hustle and get it shot before my kid woke up. But thanks!

The Contest
Two THPers as contestants and only one winner. The winner gets a chance at the big run. Your job will be to pick who will win. On one side of the aisle we have J.B. Cobb III and on the other we have MichiganGripRip. Make your prediction in this thread and then follow along right here to see who wins. We will show the semi final run, LIVE right here in the first post.

The Prize
Out of those that pick correct, we will randomly select a winner and they will win an AMAZING prize pack from THP and Budget Golf.

Rules
One entry per person
Entries must be in by the end of May 5th, 2018

Okay, I thought I had followed the Sweep pretty close, and congrats again to MGR and JBCIII, but I never did see who won this one. Just curious who won, and what kind of great stuff did they get from THP and Budget Golf?

Okay, I thought I had followed the Sweep pretty close, and congrats again to MGR and JBCIII, but I never did see who won this one. Just curious who won, and what kind of great stuff did they get from THP and Budget Golf?

JBC3 won, and on his final run he amassed almost 10k in gear.

JBC3 won, and on his final run he amassed almost 10k in gear.

That wasn't what I was asking, like I said, I followed The Sweep, and saw JBCIII make his incredible haul in the final. I was asking who won the "Pick the Winner" prize pack?

That wasn't what I was asking, like I said, I followed The Sweep, and saw JBCIII make his incredible haul in the final. I was asking who won the "Pick the Winner" prize pack?

Got it, I am not sure on that one.

It hasn't been announced yet. It gets announced early next week.

It hasn't been announced yet. It gets announced early next week.

Thanks, things happen so fast around here I was sure I had missed it somehow.

Congrats pattyboy21 you just won the win along with the Sweep.
Please send me a PM with your full name and Shipping Address and we will get this prize right out to you.

Congrats Patty!

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Pattyboy21!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Back