Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

Lol. You dominated that warehouse. Wasn't able to follow along due to work getting in the way. But, I am glad I could catch up on the thread after the fact.

Is that a Rowdy Roddy Piper t-shirt?

Just caught up and watched the sweep run! Wow! Awesome haul...I still can't believe the total!

Just got to watch the video, and wow that is insane!

I still can't believe that total dollar amount hahaha

No kidding. It’s mind blowing that he’s walking away with almost $10k worth of gear.

JBC3, you’d better make sure you’re at home when the FedEx guy shows up at your house. Don’t want THAT sitting on the porch for long.

It was definitely mine.
I have said it before, but this is every kids dream. If someone can't find fun in this type of stuff, they are at the wrong place.

They might be dead. Someone should check on them LOL!!!

JBC3, you’d better make sure you’re at home when the FedEx guy shows up at your house. Don’t want THAT sitting on the porch for long.

Whats his address?

Dear Lord, what a haul! Good hob JBC3! You may have enough to start your own online retail shop! JBC3skuvisiongolf.com

Had to work and did not get to watch it live but did watch the replay. Great job JBCIII! That was an amazing run and you have to be feeling on top of the world right now!

#skuvision

I say it every single year. The Sweep is so much ****ing fun.

It really showed in your voice today in the video before the sweep. You sounded like a kid in a candy store going through those isles. If someone was just tuning in and didn’t know better they might have thought it was you about to do the run. Good stuff.

It really showed in your voice today in the video before the sweep. You sounded like a kid in a candy store going through those isles. If someone was just tuning in and didn’t know better they might have thought it was you about to do the run. Good stuff.

Man I was. So many smiles, lots of laughter and such a fun group of people.

Some good genuine fun. Very very cool video now that I can watch it with sound. I'll echo the same sentiment. JB, you seemed to be having a lot of fun with this.

Well done. To everyone involved.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome job on this JB III! This has already been a helluva year and it’s not even Mother’s Day. Keep rocking it THP.

Couldn't follow along live cause of stupid work but went through the thread and video. Good stuff and quite the haul.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Unbelievable run, Cobbzilla! #BudgetWrecker :D Congrats, man!

Well done to you, MGR, Budget and THP!

Ryan and Dave. We stayed back and filmed a really cool segment with Steve that will air next week I believe. Crazy behind the scenes look at how online retailers function as a business from inventory to everything else.

God I can’t wait to see this - I loved chatting with Steve M

I FINALLY got a free 20 minutes to watch that video and holy moly that’s a haul. To everyone involved, great job. Simply amazing.

Finally caught the video! Well done man! Awesome haul of gear!

Big shout out to Budget Golf!

Wow you killed it that was an amazing load of gear! Great job JBC

Congratulations...that is an amazing haul for just 60 seconds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did they give you the option of trading your haul for a minority share holding in the company?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back