Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

@OITW I meant to ask, did you frame the iron cover?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great haul MGR!! The Budget Golf guys go over and above yet again.

They definitely hooked you all up!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Certainly not a surprise.... this is bar Budget Golf has set itself! Congratulations on the #Sweep and Kudos to Budget Golf!

Man, I wish I could buy that backpack and beanie.

PM your address...I will send you my toboggan(beanie). I like the backpack too much! It's amazing!

The backpack and swag looks nice.

JBC3 good job on raiding the warehouse too. What you planning on doing with those lefty clubs you grabbed?

Last edited:
Nice haul MGR. That backpack looks amazing and Travis Matthew is always welcome. This event was awesome to watch.

For anyone wondering, the great folks at Budget Golf also hooked both myself and J.B. Cobb III up with these awesome OGIO backpacks filled with goodies.
They also nabbed us both one of these excellent Travis Mathew hats with the Chicago and Mistwood logos on them.
In the middle is the giftcard for an undisclosed amount, that I was given by Budget, which I greatly appreciate as well and quite possibly have already spent.
Whenever the goods come in I'll do some sort of unboxing.

Thank you again!
aead08f1cb83a13d90aa418a653c2a21.jpg

Best in the freaking business.

Man.....it just keeps comin lol

Incredible

I am going to do an unboxing video and a retrospective video after the equipment arrives. I started to type something up, but I think that the videos will be better!

I am going to do an unboxing video and a retrospective video after the equipment arrives. I started to type something up, but I think that the videos will be better!

This is going to be fun to watch!

The videos need those pants though.

A video sounds great, looking forward to it.

For anyone wondering, the great folks at Budget Golf also hooked both myself and J.B. Cobb III up with these awesome OGIO backpacks filled with goodies.
They also nabbed us both one of these excellent Travis Mathew hats with the Chicago and Mistwood logos on them.
In the middle is the giftcard for an undisclosed amount, that I was given by Budget, which I greatly appreciate as well and quite possibly have already spent.
Whenever the goods come in I'll do some sort of unboxing.

Thank you again!
aead08f1cb83a13d90aa418a653c2a21.jpg

That's Awesome! Budget Golf are good people!

Like Christmas morning in may!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really awesome of Budget to do all they did for both of you guys. Such an amazing event. Still tripping out on your total haul. Unreal. What an incredible event. Only THP could partner with someone to do something like this.

Awesome video, you and JBCIII are absolutely deserving of everything you got! Feel like I've gotten to know you both a bit, and hopefully can actually meet at a THP event one day.

Look what the UPS man dropped off tonight! Apparently, I won too much stuff because I have tried to do an unboxing video twice and it's cut off on me twice!

Awesome video MGR! So cool that JCB hooked you up with those irons! You guys both did a great job!

Awesome video MGR! So cool that JCB hooked you up with those irons! You guys both did a great job!
Thanks! And thats an understatement.

Back