Contest and Live Update Thread: Tiger Woods vs Phil Mickelson in The Match!

Heavy odds on Tiger here.....so I’ll go with lefty. He wanted the match. He’s called out Tiger. He knows he’s gotta play and truthfully will embrace the fun of it in my mind.

Phil Michelson baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be rooting for Tiger, but I have a feeling that Phil wins.

Either way I won't be watching -- but following Tiger Tracker's tweets should make for a good time.

Tiger takes it easily

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is there any way to watch this if you don't have cable of any kind? Like is there a cable provider that lets you pay $20 and stream it over the web?

Whiskey

Is there any way to watch this if you don't have cable of any kind? Like is there a cable provider that lets you pay $20 and stream it over the web?

Whiskey

You can stream it from B/R directly.

I’ll take Tiger FTW

Tiger ftw

Phil FTW, he squeaks out a 2/1 victory.

1 in a million or 1 in 500...

My pick is Phil to win this farce.

I think Phil will lead until they get to the big windmill, and then he will fall apart when they pass the big clown's mouth.

Four hours? @JB must think they walk slow. First of all it ain't going to 18 holes. Second, how long can it really take for two of the best golfers in the world to play 18 holes of match play?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A long time as they are going to be throwing down extra balls and having short game closest to the pin bets. Guarantee they finish no matter what. Going to be 7 figure side action by the time they get to 18.

Tiger is my pick

Based on how he has done over this year I am going to go with Tiger on this one

I don't have any way of watching it, but I will be curious to see the result

Tiger just upped the ante on the first hole. Phil said he was "guaranteeing a birdie on hole #1 for $100K" .... Tiger said "Double It"

Must be nice to just throw around money like it's nothing at all. Even if it's for charity.

Side money is there own. Honestly there probably isn't a day where there is no 6 to 7 figure action at Shadow Creek

My understanding is back in the day the leading money winner wasn't on the tour. All the money was made on action golf.

I am taking Phil, seems to relish this type of playing.

Can’t bet on the favorite , I’ll take Phil!

I will go with the chalk. Give me Tiger for the closer then expected win.

Gotta go with Tiger

Tiger FTW this is easy!!!

Phil loves this sort of thing, so I'm going with him!

Back