Contest and Live Update Thread: Tiger Woods vs Phil Mickelson in The Match!

Tiger. Tiger. Tiger. LET'S GOOOOO!!!

giphy.gif

Tiger wins. I can’t afford the Ppv costs and will attempt to watch it illegally or perhaps the next day it should be available boot leg streamed off the internet for free. Actually if he internet costs 100/month it’s not exactly free is it. Lol. I’m super excited though. Huge fan of both players. Even back in the day. I still remember how I friended tiger of fb and then I friended Phil and about 24 hours later tiger dropped me as a friend. it hurt but I’m still a big fan and always will be. Hookers or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger all the way!

I’m going Phil. I think tiger is easily the better golfer but I think Phil cares a heckuva lot more about winning this event. It’s like gambling on bowl games in college football, take the team that cares more and wants to be there.

I’m picking Tiger to win it.

I’m going Phil. I think tiger is easily the better golfer but I think Phil cares a heckuva lot more about winning this event. It’s like gambling on bowl games in college football, take the team that cares more and wants to be there.

You think Tiger doesn't want the chance to beat/embarrass Phil again versus having to hear Phil become braggadocio about it all?

I'm more of a fan of Phil, but my head says Tiger will win.

So, with my official entry, I'm going to pick...

Phil Mickelson

You think Tiger doesn't want the chance to beat/embarrass Phil again versus having to hear Phil become braggadocio about it all?

It’s not that tiger doesn’t care. Just believe that Phil cares more. Think that everyone knows who has the brighter future and so this could be one of Phil’s last moments. He also loves money. Really loves money. He’s pulling out all the stops to win this one.

This is Phil's element here and I think he's a different player with $$$ games on the line.

Phil takes is 2&1

Going with Phil for this one. He’s loving this and I think match play will be in his favor.

Official Entry - Phil wins.

I'm going with Tiger on this one

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m gonna go in a limb and take Phil.

I'll go contrarian and take Phil (but don't feel good about it)

Tiger takes it. But I will be rooting for Phil.

Phil is VERY confident he'll birdie the first hole during The Match. Puts $100k on it.

Tiger's response? "Double it."

Hard to bet against the GOAT, so I’m going with Tiger.

YESSSSSS!

That is going to be the best part. The two best of our generation and while it took a while, they both have the personality now to really have some fun with it.

Tiger is gonna smoke Phil

I think they will tie

I'm going with Tiger on this one!

Back