Contest - Bolle & THP Are Giving Away Eyewear

11527_300x161.jpg

Gotta go with the Ransom, though most of them would fit the bill, and they all look great.
I liked the fact that the Kicker has minimal blockage of side vision, as frames can sometimes be a distraction when you turn your head. That's the only reason I did not choose the Bounty, though I think they'd be the most durable and the best for non-golf related everyday wear.
While I like the Kicker, they may not be the most durable, and they may slip a bit during your swing.
The Ransom says it has features on the nose grips and temples to keep the glasses from slipping, and they don't have surrounding frame at the bottom and lower half of the sides. Thus, they should stay on the head during the swing, or up on the bill of your hat if you temporarily take them off, and they will still not have any frame below to block vision. Plus, I love that copper color lense that Bolle is using.

I would for sure go with the bounty if i win.
11532_1100x586.jpg

11527_300x161.jpg

I really like these because of the 1/2 frame around the lens. I have a pair of Anaconda's but I don't play golf in them because of this reason. Pick me, Pick me... please? :D

I'm in. I like this pair because I think they have a unique look.

11520_600x320.jpg

Also going with the Bolt, good looking all round pair of glasses and Im kind of a sucker for rimless glasses so they suit me down to the ground. Had a couple of cheap pairs that were very similar but nothing of this sort of quality.

11629_1100x586.jpg

Love the blue and these look like they should fit my head. The polarizing lenses are a big plus.

I really like these Kickbacks. I really like the look of the frameless sunglasses and they would look good wearing them other places other than a golf course as well.

10209_300x161.jpg

I would love to win these because they look great and my Oakley's were just sat on by a family member :(

I chose this pair of Bolle sunglasses because they look awesome. My violent swing often knocks off my glasses, and a key technology in this pair is a nose piece that keeps them on your head, not on the ground. Thanks to THP and Bolle for this awesome contest.

I am interested in this pair the most because of the shape. I get headaches very easily and this pair's design will help block light from the sides.

11629_1100x586.jpg

Thanks THP and Bolle!

TTing

11527_300x161.jpg

I like the Ransom with the medium/large lenses. Seem to filter the sunlight from the side which is normally the problem with a lot of sunglasses. I need the lenses to help me see the line when I putt. Thanks.

I like the Bolle Kickback with the V3 Golf Lense. The anti fog coating would help in the Humid weather conditions here in VA, the brown lens highlighting the subtle green changes would definitely help my putting and short game, and the kickback style frames are the only frames that I think would look good on me with my larger head size and fuller face (aka Fatface.) :bashful:

11581_1100x586.jpg

k2ftxd.jpg
[/IMG]

Love the yellow and the fact they will hold onto my head. I always fear my sunglasses will fall off as I'm in the middle of my downswing. I already have enough trouble trying to hit the ball! haha. :)

Big thanks to Bolle and THP for this great contest.

I choose the Bounty frames, black on black, they are the best looking of the frames in the Large size and Lord knows I need a bigger size to fit my prominent profile.

11678_1100x586.jpg

As a Veteran myself, I love the Folds of Honor glasses.... a no brainer in my mind
11584_1100x586.jpg

Love the Ransom 11695. The technology behind the Bolle shades are just amazing.
11695_1100x586.jpg

I cant believe I missed this. Thank you THP and Bolle.

I would love to get my hands on a pair of Ransom 11697 • Shiny Gunmetal • Polarized TNS Gunmetal oleo AF

11697_1100x586.jpg

The reason I chose these was not only because they look awesome but also because they are a larger frame and would fit my head better. The frame is lightweight and the bclear technology is something that would be really useful while playing golf. Good luck to everyone that entered and thank you again THP and Bolle.

Thanks to THP and Bolle for a great giveaway!

If I was picking any pair it would be these:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376934111.935212.jpg
For golf specific these:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376934122.521272.jpg

They look like a lightweight, comfortable pair that would be great for golf, running, cycling, and all the other outdoor activities. I like the frameless designs as well, but have bad luck with durability on them. These look to have a little more beef to them and be a good mix.

I'd go with the Bolt. The shape is similar to other glasses I have worn on the course. I like that they are pretty much slide proof thanks to the thermogrip on the nose piece and and temple arms. The neon yellow just looks good, it's different.

11720_600x320.jpg

Not to much longer.

Good luck everyone. I have decided that I'm going to use some pro shop credit and pick up a pair of these. I wouldn't mind winning a pair too!!!

Unfortunately my pro shop does not have the Kick Back but still have a few great looking models.

I wear sunglasses all the time when I play. The Bolt fits my style and looks lightweight and comfortable. The ability to filter to see the greens better and reduce glare should help my short game!

11520_300x161.jpg

Back