Contest - Callaway Great Big Bertha

I just custom configured mine on the Callaway site with all the included options.

TT Project X LZ Blue R flex

After reading the great review on the home page and seeing three local DMV'ers all love theirs this weekend. I'd glady move the XR to the sideline for this beastly beauty.

Last edited:
Loft 10.5
Shaft Fuji Speeder evolution II 665 x flex
Reason I want is I am a driver ho and nothing in golf excites me more than hitting it miles and I think this club can help me do that

Loft: 9 degrees
Shaft: Fuji Speeder Evolution 665 in Stiff Flex
Reason I want it is because everything about it appeals to me. I like the matte black finish. I like the RMOTO technology, as well as the ability to adjust from a draw to a fade with the slider. If I'm leaving yards behind, I think this will really help me (especially on the mishits).

Driver Loft: 9*
Shaft Choice: Diamana D+ 70X

Why I want to win the GBB:
Because I want to move from the 2014 version to gain additional ball speed off the face, lower spin, and decrease my shot dispersion. By doing those things via the GBB, I can hit more fairways and be closer to the green, potentially lowering my scores and my handicap. Ultimately, if those things happen, I get asked to play more golf in tournaments as the designated long-driving fairway finder and I increase my number of rounds per year exponentially! Callaway wins by people asking what I'm using to hit the bombs/fairways, they sell more GBBs in Northern Louisiana, and I buy more Chrome Soft because I'm wearing out balls by playing more! I win, Callaway wins! We're a team, and I'm all about helping the team! Go TEAM KIEL-LAWAY!

Driver Loft - 10.5*
Shaft Choice - Kuro Kage Black stiff

Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: I need to get a New Callaway driver to go in my awesome Callaway bag that I won from here earlier this year! It would also help me hit more fairways and hopefully pick up some yards off the tee, which will help my game overall.

Driver Loft = 10.5 degrees
Shaft = Fujikura Speeder Evo TS 665 Stiff + 1/2 inch

I want to win a Callaway GBB because I want it to release the death grip TaylorMade drivers have had on me for the past 8 years.

Great Contest!

Loft - 10.5*
Shaft - PX LZ 50 Blue Stiff

Why - Because I want to find more fairways and get out there further than I have before!

9 degree head with Kuro Kage Black in stiff.

I would like this because Callaway makes fantastic products and their fan interaction is the best. They have an approach that makes me feel valuable to them as a consumer no matter how big or small my purchase may be at the time. The way they support the armature golfer is fun to be a part of.

Thanks guys.

Driver Loft: 10.5

Shaft Choice: Aldila Rogue 60 Stiff

Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: I feel like I'm missing out on all these yards I'm losing with my current driver. The Lost posters haven't brought them back, so I feel like the GBB is my only hope to save all those poor poor yards.

True temper project x LZ blue
I want to win the Callaway bb because even on my mishits I'll still be able to generate more ball speed and I can make more adjustments to help me draw the ball. All of which will help me hit more fairways

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I would go 10.5* with a Aldila Tour Green. The reason I would love to win it is I need more control and distance off the tee. The tour green has been good to me and the combination with the distance of the GBB head, distance will be on the rise and scores will be dropping

Driver Loft: 9° (Sounds low, but my fitter for MC 2.0 wanted me to get an 8.5, but I picked the 9.5 instead. I want to see if he was right about going lower)
Shaft Choice: Mitsubishi 42 Bassara Light
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: Been a Callaway homer since 2012. It's time for a new driver and I want to stay with the brand.

10.5 *
Aldila Rogue 60 i/o stiff

I want to win the Great Big Bertha driver because I want to get all the distance and forgiveness I can out of my not always perfect swing. With the APW I could straighten out my draw and lower my spin for longer straighter drives.

10.5 Ozik White tie

Just starting to dial in a swing and would love a driver to go with it.

Thanks THP and Callaway!!

I'd go with 10.5* and Project X LZ Blue.

I want to win it because I'm probably leaving yards behind without a GBB in the bag!!

Thanks Callaway and THP!

GBB 10.5
Aldila Rogue I/O 70
I want this driver because I love the products that Callaway had been putting out over the past couple of years. I play the XR irons and they have been game changers for me! I believe this new Great Big Bertha can also be a game changer. I trust Doc Hoc 100% when he says that this driver has exceeded their expectations!

Driver Loft - 10.5°
Shaft Choice - Aldila Tour Green
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB - My Razr-Fit is a great driver bit I'm pretty sure the GBB will crush it

Loft: 9.5.
Shaft: Diamana S+ Blue board
Why: Been leaving some yards behind with the other driver mfg that starts with C.

Driver loft 9
Shaft Fujikura Speeder 765 stiff

Would love to get the GBB in the bag. The XR is great, but would love see first hand how Callaway evolves. More adjustability makes it the perfect driver.

Driver Loft-10.5
Shaft Choice-adilia rogue silver 110 stiff

why would i like to win? I'm a Taylormade guy. i would like to see what callaway is about and has to offer.

Matrix Ozik Black Tie would be my shaft between the Golf Pride CP2 Wrap and the 9.5degree driver head.

My first name brand golf club was a Callaway Big Bertha Driver. I would not mind closing that circle and gaming one again. Not to mention Marky Mark says it's a great driver to hit, that's all I need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you THP and Callaway for this contest.

Driver Loft - I have it set at 9.5

Shaft Choice - Mitsubishi Diamana S+ blue
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB - Lets be honest, who doesn't:D. The added forgiveness and speed across the whole face would definitely hope me get those extra yards im leaving out there each round.
Also i really like the look of the head from the top and bottom, and being able to adjust the perimeter weight to suit me is a big advantage.

Yet another great contest. Thanks THP & Callaway Golf.

My GBB is as follows;
Driver Loft - 10.5*
Shaft Choice - Aldila I/O Rogue 60 (Stiff)
Why: I would love to win this driver because the GBB head is TECHcellent (Tech & Excellent)

Last edited:
Take me out to the ball game, I'm in.

10.5*, Diamana D+ 70 Graphite in stiff flex.

I just want those extra yards and that launch I saw when I hit the Great Big Bertha. We play a game of inches, why now chew those up with some yards.

Thanks for another great contest.

I used their Driver Fitting Tool.
It recommended the Great Big Bertha Driver with Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black TiNi 50 Graphite.
Head Loft and shaft flex wasn't recommended by the driver fitting tool so I'll say 10.5 loft and stiff flex.

Back