CONTEST Contest: Celebrate CaddyDaddy with SIX Winners

I’ll go with a grey glove. I’d like to win the travel cover most. I currently don’t have one and didn’t take my clubs to St. Pete Beach last summer because I didn’t have one.

White glove for me, and that travel cover is outstanding from the reviews I’ve seen!

White gloves and the 6pack golf cooler because I try to walk during my rounds when I can and during the summer in Louisiana I need all the cool drinks I can carry to stay hydrated!

White gloves and the micro towel set, great contest.

Can't wait to see who the winners are!

Let me get the gray gloves or maybe 1 gray 1 white let’s mix things up and have a little fun with it.
The cooler would be nice and set the tone for the day and you know for sure 100 is gonna be easy to break. Ok it’s T-time. Hear from you Sunday pals. ??

I would most like to get replacements for my existing Claw Daddy gloves. The Claw Daddy gloves work really well in the hot, humid summers. Also work well when wet during a brief shower. LH sz L

Wow, a great list of products.

Should I be honored, white gloves and the cooler.

Drinking on the course is good for relaxation and swing lubrication

Winners will be announced tomorrow.

I would go white glove, and the item most coveted would be the Constrictor. The reviews on it make seem like a real winner.

white gloves

i dont have a travel bag..so i could use one of those!

thanks for the chance!

I must be missing something here. Was there a giveaway or is it delayed. No complaints, not criticizing, just a little confused.

Hit ‘‘em straight.

I must be missing something here. Was there a giveaway or is it delayed. No complaints, not criticizing, just a little confused.

Hit ‘‘em straight.
winner was announced.

Thanks for the reply. I thought I had been keeping up with it but must have overlooked it. Thanks.

winner was announced.

Gman, I have looked back to see who the winner was and it is not posted in this thread. Am I missing something. Where is the winner posted?

Back