CONTEST Contest: Celebrate CaddyDaddy with SIX Winners

Grey Pro Gloves. For me it'd be the travel cover, need something to protect the clubs so I can go play other places!

Classic White gloves over here.
The favorite from the grand prize would be the cooler or shoe bag but I would probably get more use from the shoe bag.

Nice! Grey would be my preference. They look really sharp. Their Travel Cover would be very handy. Being able to secure my entire bag and gear in one place would make me very happy. Not to mention my wife who always fusses when I take my clubs on road trips. I mean I’d rather have them and not need them than the opposite. 😁

The White Pro gloves would be my first choice. The 6 Pack Cooler is the item I would be most excited about. I've been looking for a cooler that would work well on the course and it fits the bill.

Caddy Daddy grey pro gloves are my go to when I play. Absolutely amazing product. The Constrictor Travel Cover interests me the most in the grand prize category. I do not have a travel cover and have been needing to get one for quite a while.

This is a great chance for all the forum for some elite products. Everyone should be in on this one especially if you have yet to try their gloves. Thanks for another great opportunity THP!

Grey definitely!

The coolest part of the grand prize for me? The 6 can cooler. Just grab and go with your refreshments! Well that and being able to pass around some of the CaddyDaddy products to my golf buddies! Share the love!

Prefer Grey but the white would be fine too.
Of the grand prizes, I think the travel cover would be most awesome. My cover is getting funky and this one looks like a really nice one.

Gray gloves gray is one of my favorite colors and the towel set or shoe bag would either be great but all the prizes would be used and greatly appreciated thanks for the opportunity brother

Prefer grey - nice looking glove

Need a new travel cover badly, especially with a summer golf trip upcoming - and this one looks awesome!

I would choose grey for my gloves, My favourite item in the grand prize bundle would be the towel set.

Such a cool opportunity, not entering but this is a great giveaway with a incredible grand prize. Can’t wait to see who those lucky THPers are that get this wonderful opportunity.

I would choose the Gray gloves. I was using a white one all year long till the back ripped out late in the season so I need new ones!

I would like the Constrictor Travel cover the most as my current travel bag has a broken lock on it and is almost unuseable.

Thanks !

I have both, but prefer the grey gloves. And would love to have the Constrictor Travel Cover

I normally play the grey Claw Pro glove so let's go White this time.

The 6 pack cooler and and the travel case are awesome. Could definitely take advantage of those! Thanks for the opportunity!

Great contest, thanks to Caddy Daddy for the generosity! I'm a long time user and big fan of their gloves, the quality and longevity are both first class all the way.

I'd go with white in the Pro gloves, and although everything in the grand prize package is great, the Constrictor travel cover would be my favorite. I don't currently have a travel bag, and it would be nice to have a top quality one like Caddy Daddy.

The grey gloves look sharp! Let's be a little different!

I'd love to get my hands on the constrictor bag, shor bag and the cooler! It would round out my golf equipment and I'm ready to do some traveling this spring and summer. Keep up the great work!

Definitely the White Glove and definitely the Constrictor Travel bag! I have a couple trips planned which will include golf and my travel bag is being held together with duct tape and wire :oops:

Edit: Their gloves are so freaking good!

White
The Constrictor Travel Cover. Perfect for travel and protection.

White gloves, please. I travel 2-3 weeks a month on business and always take my clubs. SO, the travel cover interests me the most. This would be a great way for Caddy daddy to get their name out as the cover would be seen in airports all over the US.

I'd prefer the white gloves.
Of the Grand Prizes, I'd be most excited about the Constrictor Travel Cover.

White gloves
The travel cover would be most interesting to me as my current travel case has seen it's better days

White gloves and the travel cover for sure, current one was bought at a garage sale and has seen better days

grey seems to stay in my bag longer.
The Constrictor Travel Cover would be ideal for my travels. have lots of plans this year

I would prefer the white golf gloves. And to be honest the grand prize I'd be most excited about would be the 4 gloves. I don't have any of the other items, beside golf towels, so those would be great too. However with the garage golf sim, I've been burning through some of my traditional leather gloves and the Caddy Daddy Claw glove has held up the best...and the grip on the palm/fingers is fantastic

I don't have a gray glove, so I'd say I would love a Gray Glove! As for the accessory to use the most? Probably the shoe bag, I have one from my Ben Hogan Experience, and I love it. My wife loves it because at least one of my pairs of golf shoes aren't floating around the floorboard of the backseat. :LOL: But seriously, it's an amazing giveaway and all of it would be put to use. Thanks for the opportunity THP and Caddy Daddy!

Back