Contest: Cobra KING F7 Driver

I love the many options the club offers with the adjustable weights.

What I find intriguing on this driver is that the center of gravity is low with the mass around the perimeter which I think make it a good forgiving driver. Probably one of the best drivers I have played was their ZL driver. I wish they would update that one and bring it out again.

3 weight ports.. oh the options.

I like the repositioning of the mass and ability to make the driver slightly draw biased for those like me whose miss is a push or a push slice. I need to try one of these out!

Coolest thing for me is hearing him talk about how much they were able to do with just 7g of saved weight via the weight ports. 7g sounds like nothing, but it's a ton in the world of golf club design. I need to hit this bad boy!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My favorite was when Yagley says by moving the weight forward, it will decrease spin and increase ball speed.

Different weights and ports because my current driver does not have that adjustability.

The discussion of the weights was my favorite part. Putting the weight in the heel to help reduce slice - something I need help with most of the time. Really enjoyed this video. Lots of good info about the F7 driver.

Good luck to everyone entered!

I really like the easy to use weight ports. Simplicity at its finest. Not much of a tinkerer so I'd likely set up for that draw bias and swing away

my favorite part was putting the weight in the front - lowered spin and increased ball speed. thanks,

did not realize the Carbon Fiber did so much. i realize that the weight needs to get distributed that much to make a difference.

thanks.

The way that they went about distributing mass properties to the perimeter with the savings in the crown in order to allow the moveable weights to have more significant impact on MOI and launch is fascinating. Plus, that is a huge weight savings in the crown! Obviously, it's the direction of the industry now and we can see why.
P.S. - Yagley is a genius! I could listen to him talk tech all day.

I like how he showed where you could put the different weight settings to reduce a slice.

I definitely liked how the weights significantly change the MoI and launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the carbon fiber crown and bringing it to a "premium" product instead of just that ultra high end products. Also love the simple adjustability.

I like the crown being carbon fiber which allows for adjustability in a movable weight system. Once fitted with the right shaft, I would really enjoy giving this one a swing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The feel of the ball off the middle of the F7+ face is phenomenal.

Back