Contest: Cobra KING F7 Driver

Definitely the carbon fibre use to save mass for elsewhere.

My favorite thing from this video that Mike Yagley stated is how the Carbon Fiber Crown made by #Textreme is an enabling technology that allows them to place the 7 grams of weight saved over titanium in strategic places!

I was a fan of the sliding weight on the F6+ and the ease of adjustability. I still think it's faster than the F7 line but Yagleys description of the weight savings on the crown and weight port placements now makes more sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was impressed with the Carbon Fiber Crown. That Cobra could find a way to take 7 grams of weight out of the head shows their determination to lead in the driver category.

And now finally, this one will BLOW YOUR MIND! Mike Yagley and Dean compare creating a driver to working at his previous line of work. AMAZING!
#THPTV nothing like it anywhere.

Uhhh ... isn't that just the same video I just watched?

He has such a command for how this thing works and is put together. Really cool to have him break it down in simple terms for us. The visual of the crown and how light it actually looked in his hand was really cool to see an like how he simply stated how shifting the weights can change the performance of the club.

Good grief ... the engineering behind making a golf club is much more in depth & complex than I ever thought it was. "3000 hits it survives if we do it this way ... but if we do it This way, it breaks." A couple mm in thickness. It's just mind boggling

I went out of order. This was the other one to show.
Crown materials

Already game one of these. It's pure awesomeness. Good luck to everyone.

I love how he explained the weights and the carbon fiber weight difference and what it did by being lighter

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Awesome contest. Thanks THP & Cobra Golf

The aspect that sticks out to me the most is with the carbon fiber crown they can save weight and distribute it to the weight ports and the weights themselves. For a player like me who fights spin off the driver, being able to move that heavier weight up to drop the spin, but still maintain the CG low and decent MOI would go a long way.

Being able to redistribute the 7 grams saved by using carbon fiber over titanium.

The Carbon Fiber crown and saving that weight to move elsewhere sounds like an awesome design to pound some drives down the fairway. Secondary is the adjustability options to help the golfer fit themselves in that club with only minor adjustments!

He's so good at explaining the tech in their clubs!!
I like how he detailed all of the dynamics that change when the weight gets put in the draw position.

My favorite thing in the video is when Yags talks about the weights/weight ports and how to use them. Also the "forgiving" part is always appreciated!

Thanks for the opportunity!

I enjoyed the talking about the weights and forgiveness, overall great video explaining everything.

Like the texturing, using the carbon fiber crown to enable movement of weight to balance forgiveness and ball speed/spin.
Great promotion!

the different ports and how they affect MOI and trajectory. Also how they were able to use a carbon fiber crown on a "premium" driver to save weight.

I like the explanation of the weight ports and how that affects ball flight. Nice looking driver!

I liked the ability to adjust the weights to a draw set up.

I liked hearing about the HEEL weight or Action weighting to affect ball flight...very cool.

Thanks, JB for another cool opportunity.

Spin Axis Tilt, love it ,I think

I like that it is long and forgiving, with the weight in the bottom and in the perimeter.

Thank you and good luck everyone.

I like that you have the ability to move weights to different ports to suit your game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that the most interesting part was how they redistributed the weight they saved on the crown by using the carbon fiber. I'm curious why the didn't leave some of the weight out to help keep the weight of the head down but maybe the did.

The weight savings from the carbon fiber crown which allowed them to lower the CG/increase MOI and have the weight ports for adjustability.

Heavy weight forward for me. I need all of the ball speed I can get.

Thanks THP and Cobra Golf for the opportunity!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back